Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: 2010 1st Quarter Tri-City Meet & Greet @ K-Bobs Steakhouse, Brenham TX Jan. 23  (Read 21282 times)

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord

Well 19 is a bit cold for me if it was like 36 to begin with  might give it a go but ya never know lol.
Alvin,Texas

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"

No track meets... I am in for now with no rain.   :c
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...

No track meets... I am in for now with no rain.   :c

One from the Austin area? Might have to join ya, if you agree to watch your gas gauge.  :stickpoke:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Quick-Silver

• Old Timer
  • Canyon Lake, Tx

I'm a maybe if I still have the GW and if the weather is nice and if I can get the oil changed in the GW.  ;)

Oh, and if I don't freeze to death over the next couple nights.

:bikerider: :lunch:
Jerry Maler
07 Honda GL1800 Goldwing - Silver

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"

I will strap the can on the bike!   :rofl:
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas

not gonna make it, looks like i'm gettin' some overtime.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 09:28:45 PM by Crewsn »
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord

It's Bobby and the gang; he's the committed one at this point.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

nomercyambulance

• Texas X Rider OverLord

So are we going to try and arrange a Houston meet up place/time to ride to Brenham together?
I was thinking about starting at Fry and Clay on the west side and then going through Bellville via 529 and then a couple of back roads into Brenham.  Just did not feel like slabbing on 290.  I was then planning a long way back taking in some nice roads.  If that sounds good to others, I will map it out and post a time.  If not, I am willing to meet with others and follow them.

This sounds like a good plan. I am waiting for your map.
Sindi is going under the knife next week and if everything works out well, I will
be on this ride.
Proud to be an American.
If you are not, LEAVE!!

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.

So are we going to try and arrange a Houston meet up place/time to ride to Brenham together?
I was thinking about starting at Fry and Clay on the west side and then going through Bellville via 529 and then a couple of back roads into Brenham.  Just did not feel like slabbing on 290.  I was then planning a long way back taking in some nice roads.  If that sounds good to others, I will map it out and post a time.  If not, I am willing to meet with others and follow them.

let us know.  I'm game to riding with u guys.
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx

I'll meet up wherever the Houston gang wants to start.
Chunk the llama.

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook

David, it sounds like you are leading a ride from Houston...count us in
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind

ok, having to move me to a "maby" we got a network cutover happening this weekend, and i got to be available.  Or i might have to go to the physical cutover for location that is in the hill country  :bikerider:

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R

ok, having to move me to a "maby" we got a network cutover happening this weekend, and i got to be available.  Or i might have to go to the physical cutover for location that is in the hill country  :bikerider:

23rd not this weekend  ;)
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind

ok, having to move me to a "maby" we got a network cutover happening this weekend, and i got to be available.  Or i might have to go to the physical cutover for location that is in the hill country  :bikerider:

23rd not this weekend  ;)

by "this weekend" i mean the weekend of the m&g, the 23th.... I wish the damn network cut over was this weekend (meaning the 16th).... damn this.... (and i mean this situations (and by this i mean....   :stickpoke:

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord

by "this weekend" i mean the weekend of the m&g, the 23th.... I wish the damn network cut over was this weekend (meaning the 16th).... damn this.... (and i mean this situations (and by this i mean....   :stickpoke:

So you might have to work "that" weekend.   :stickpoke:
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal