Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: 2010 1st Quarter Tri-City Meet & Greet @ K-Bobs Steakhouse, Brenham TX Jan. 23  (Read 21282 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R

I know there were lots of pics taken, let me know if you need help posting them.  ??? ???
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Tinman

• Old Timer
  • Bridge City

Had a good day thanks for the open invite.

Foreman4by

• Rider
  • Katy, TX

Thanks to everyone for a great ride yesterday, nice to meet you folks. Next time we'll need to play the "name game" or I'm screwed. As a couple of members hinted, it's just easier to remember their bikes than there names, LOL!

DavidJ, thanks for the excellent route, you put together a great one!

Matap, thanks for  the invite, I would have never known otherwise.

Can't wait to do it again!
2007 VTX 1800F Spec1
Hurricane Air Kit, PCIII, Cobras w/Thunder Monsters, L&R Extremes Forwards, Kury ISOs, X-Bars

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis

As always, had a great time, Good to see the long timers and happy to meet new riders. Grab your tent, Spring thang is just around the corner! sEE y'ALL AT THE tURKEYrOOST!
It's all just part of the adventure!

TheWatcher

• Master Tejano Rider

Phyl and I had a great time,

David,

That was a nice ride there and back home, and thanks to Paul for doing the invite. 
One of our friends that came along on his 03 1800R (LawDawg57) is still having problems with his bike cutting out, he is not to happy about that.  :reaction:

Maybe somone out there could help him out on that?

I didn't exceed the limits of my new diet.   :ohwow:

Hope all made home ok!!!

We will see everyone else again soon.

:couch:
AKA: Vteeman on the VTXOA Site (Seldom seen there anymore)
2002 VTX 1800 C (Gone but not forgotten)
2012 Gold Wing Nav/XM

Ironhorse1800

• Old Timer

Hoss, I'm sorry, I thought I told you ...

So if I have this right, the leader didn't know which way everyone else was going.

Connie, When you were talking into your microphone, I was not the one hearing you. The guy in the back of the pack did appear to be hanging on your every word and knew who he was really following!

jedison, So, a good leader "follows" the pack from the front, right? ??? I missed that rule in the classroom. Was that in the government 101 class?

A few more group rides and I will get this stuff figured out.

Good fun! ... back to work.
Ironhorse1800 -My 2004 1800 N S3

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook

Connie, When you were talking into your microphone, I was not the one hearing you. The guy in the back of the pack did appear to be hanging on your every word and knew who he was really following!

That's cause he is a SMART man, lol
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook

I know there were lots of pics taken, let me know if you need help posting them.  ??? ???
Here are the pics I took
http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?action=gallery;su=user;cat=88;u=1928
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal