Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: 2010 1st Quarter Tri-City Meet & Greet @ K-Bobs Steakhouse, Brenham TX Jan. 23  (Read 21352 times)

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"

Well, I will be in San Antonio for my daughter's Club Volleyball games.  They were suppose to be scheduled in the late afternoon and I was going to try and get the ride and VBall together.  But I will have to just make VBall at 9 & 11 AM; so I will catch everyone on the next ride or at the Spring Thang (Kenny's Backyard).
Everyone ride safe, I know jmdaniel will have something to say...bring it!
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind

is that vacuum hose that goes to the back of the petcock valve connected?

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind

Wait a sec.  Verizon has a circuit out.  If they don't get it back up by this evening I might be back in this game. 

crap, they fixed the line.... I cant make it, safe ride everyone!!

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook

crap, they fixed the line.... I cant make it, safe ride everyone!!

Shhhhh...tell us where the line is and we can go cut it
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...

Well, I will be in San Antonio for my daughter's Club Volleyball games.  They were suppose to be scheduled in the late afternoon and I was going to try and get the ride and VBall together.  But I will have to just make VBall at 9 & 11 AM; so I will catch everyone on the next ride or at the Spring Thang (Kenny's Backyard).
Everyone ride safe, I know jmdaniel will have something to say...bring it!

Never. Like I said a week or so ago, make it you can, don't make it if you can't.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord

After lunch anyone for a ride to Buda,Texas(Cabells) then back to Houston after a short stop at the store?
Alvin,Texas

DavidJ

• Master Tejano Rider

After lunch anyone for a ride to Buda,Texas(Cabells) then back to Houston after a short stop at the store?
Larry,

That sounds like a good ride, unless I am mistaken on where Buda is, (south east of Austin), I need to be home before that run would let me.  I am however planning a little out of the way route home that will go through Round Top, Fayetteville, New Ulm, Sealy, Pattison and Brookshire.  Anyone is more than welcome to join me.
'02 1800C

Quick-Silver

• Old Timer
  • Canyon Lake, Tx

I'm a maybe if I still have the GW and if the weather is nice and if I can get the oil changed in the GW.  ;)

Oh, and if I don't freeze to death over the next couple nights.

:bikerider: :lunch:

WahWoo!  Danged if I didn't get the oil changed in the Wang.  I just finished.  The weather looks as though it will be in our favor.  And I got a dividend check so I am gonna be there.

Leaving at 9:30 in the am.  Should be there between 11:45 and noonish.

Leaving the puter now and heading for the cabin.  No puter over there.

See Y'all tomorrow!  Everybody ride safe. :bikerider: :lunch:

Jerry
Jerry Maler
07 Honda GL1800 Goldwing - Silver

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395

:redcard:   Good to hear Jerry!!!    Does someone know the real location of this place????  Google and Microsoft streets and trips don't jive.   
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R

:redcard:   Good to hear Jerry!!!    Does someone know the real location of this place????  Google and Microsoft streets and trips don't jive.   

Been there before, hope the sun is out so I can find it again.  :ohwow: :ohwow: I use the sun as my GPS some of my routes are really long, but they all end up in the same place -- home.
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord

Larry,

That sounds like a good ride, unless I am mistaken on where Buda is, (south east of Austin), I need to be home before that run would let me.  I am however planning a little out of the way route home that will go through Round Top, Fayetteville, New Ulm, Sealy, Pattison and Brookshire.  Anyone is more than welcome to join me

Buda is south of Austin almost half way to San Marcos,wil talk more tomorrow
Alvin,Texas

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.

Yall have fun and B safe!!  :thumbup:
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

DavidJ

• Master Tejano Rider

Larry,

That sounds like a good ride, unless I am mistaken on where Buda is, (south east of Austin), I need to be home before that run would let me.  I am however planning a little out of the way route home that will go through Round Top, Fayetteville, New Ulm, Sealy, Pattison and Brookshire.  Anyone is more than welcome to join me

Buda is south of Austin almost half way to San Marcos,wil talk more tomorrow

Sounds good to me.  See you tomorrow.
'02 1800C

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider

Hey we trust Mr. Gumbo, so we have hom planing the route and just in case i have my tom tom -  :t
will see yall there. James and I meeting Gumbo at the raceway at 9:30  :c

It would make more sense for me to meet you guy's at 1774 and 105 in Plantersville. Any idea what time you will be there??????

That should work  :thumbup: if we leave at the planed time we should be there about 10:30  :c
:redcard: Mr Gumbo planning a route! This is some scary undiscovered territory folks! :ohwow: Good luck Richie! ;) Hopefully we will see you there! :bikerider:
just take it slow
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal