Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 4th Quarter Tri-City M & G in Carmine, TX @ JW's Steakhouse October 24, 2009  (Read 4426 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R

Yall have fun and be safe  :bikerider: :bikerider: got to go pick up mama Gumbo from the airport Saturday. I'll be riding Sunday though.  ;D ;D :bikerider:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord

I forgot all about it but will not be back till late Friday but if I feel up to it might get up and ride.
Alvin,Texas

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.

11:00 PM  :ohwow:  I would be waiting a very long time.  How about 11:00 AM.  ;D

Sure, that would work.  I will be at Fry and Clay on Saturday at 10:00 with KSU of 10:15 or so.  Should be in Bellville right about 11:00.  Post up here if you are joining me or just show up.

Woops.  I meant a.m.. see you guys there.
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

SteveS

• Regular Advanced
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2006 VTX 1300R,2005 GL 1800,2013 Goldwing Trike

We will see ya there.

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook

So, do we get a summary of the ride and lunch?
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis

beautiful day , good food, 3 or 4 Xriders and a couple of friends. was more of a uno city meet and greet :t. Guess everbody is waiting for LSR.
It's all just part of the adventure!

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.

beautiful day , good food, 3 or 4 Xriders and a couple of friends. was more of a uno city meet and greet :t. Guess everbody is waiting for LSR.
Well you know me I would of been there if I could!! I have saved up my PDs for the LS so hopefully it will be as nice there as it was this weekend!!  ::)
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

matap

• Board

Well you know me I would of been there if I could!! I have saved up my PDs for the LS so hopefully it will be as nice there as it was this weekend!!  ::)

yeah, same here on the weather.  I hope it's nice this coming LSR weekend

DavidJ

• Master Tejano Rider

It was a great day and a great ride.  I had a co-worker and his son join us.  Found some cool roads there and back.  Nice place with great food.  We will have to try this place again for a M&G or a just a Saturday lunch ride.
'02 1800C

matap

• Board

Thanks David for mapping out the route.  I hope that those that didn't make it were at least riding enjoying the day somewhere else. :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider:
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal