- 1 (3.3%)
DFW Area
- 9 (30%)
All Other
- 2 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: July 25, 2009, 04:28:09 PM

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: 3rd Quarter Quad City Meet & Greet in Welborn TX @ Hullabaloo's July 25, 2009  (Read 14856 times)

DavidJ

• Master Tejano Rider

it was great seeing everyone!

I guess i missed the KSU for the Houston bound group.  I stepped into the bathroom, and in the middle of taking care of business, I heard everyone take off!  :stickpoke:  I did see DavidJ when he turned onto hwy 6.
We were all standing around talking outside when you saw you drive by.  Almost all of the Houston group was parked on the south side of the place.  I had to get home by 3:00 so I left just after you drove by.  Sorry I/we missed you.
'02 1800C

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395

Good to see all new and old!!! Thanks to matap for his effort in putting this together!! :c :c :c :notworthy: :notworthy: :ohwow: :lunch:Food was good and in large quanity..  :lunch: I hope to see all soon at the Turkey Roost Camp out :thumbup: It is a state wide gathering!!! :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider:
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

nomercyambulance

• Texas X Rider OverLord

That was a fun ride. Good job putting it together.
Proud to be an American.
If you are not, LEAVE!!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord

On a side note for those that have been wondering what happened to Jerry QuickSilver.. He is alive and well!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: He showed himself at the meet and greet!! :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :bikerider: :bikerider:
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions

On a side note for those that have been wondering what happened to Jerry QuickSilver.. He is alive and well!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: He showed himself at the meet and greet!! :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :bikerider: :bikerider:

:cool2: Would have been there but mama was working and had a housefull of kids!  :ohwow:

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!

Dang it.....!!! :banghead: :banghead:

I was stuck in Denver (duty called on some O.T.) I missed my flight home Friday. I wanted to go on this ride, I even had the bike all fueled up and ready to go..

Sorry I missed ya'll.... still want to check out Matap's new fairing..

So when and where is the next one....!

8)
Joe Cool...8)

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis

To bad you got hung up , Matap's fairing is real cool with the stereo and those 4 big speakers but remote control on a M/C ? How lazy can you get? It was nice of him to bring his daughter with him tho. Nice young lady.  :t
It's all just part of the adventure!

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.

I was stuck in Denver (duty called on some O.T.) I missed my flight home Friday. I wanted to go on this ride, I even had the bike all fueled up and ready to go..

8)

MawMaws pie run!! Aug 1st  ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions

8)

MawMaws pie run!! Aug 1st  ;D
I'll be there!  :P

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord

Then Turkey Roost State Wide Campout Aug w 13th to the 15th at Lake Belton Cedar Ridge Park!!! This will be # IV!!!!!

MsVTX1300

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, TX

:agree:  I was a great ride, fun day!   :thumbup:  Great turnout...I met many new faces to put with board names.  :c  Thanks Matap, for organizing the M &G, neat place!  It did get a little warm coming home...the pool felt sooo good!   See ya all this Saturday!   :bikerider:  Hope the weather is great for this ride!

I will post the pics I took tomorrow...home computer is in need of help from Jason!  Overloaded!  :banghead:
[IMG]

Carol
2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
2006 VTX 1300 (The Lady)

Dusty

Although I didn't know I was gonna make this until Saturday morning, I'm glad I did. Neat place! I got there early and left early for my final destination and I'm glad I did. Jill and I miscomunicated and I spent an eternity on Forrest Lawn and then Preston in Dallas from I-35 to Celina. HOT HOT HOT !!!!!  :reaction:
Apparently, Jill does not know that 45 turns into 75 and this was my first trip to my Son's new home. She just sort of left me hanging.  :banghead: Did I mention it was HOT!!!!!  :thatwasclose:
Had a nice ride home yesterday though. It was nice and cool almost all the way home. Parked the bike just in time to hear the rain start hitting the roof.  :thumbup:

Thanks for putting it all together Matap!

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook

I guess i missed the KSU for the Houston bound group.  I stepped into the bathroom, and in the middle of taking care of business, I heard everyone take off!  :stickpoke:  I did see DavidJ when he turned onto hwy 6.
You know Bryce it was so strange meeting you there instead of riding there with you.  It would have been nice to ride part of the way back home together...and btw Brock, where were you?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

MsVTX1300

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, TX

You know Bryce it was so strange meeting you there instead of riding there with you.  It would have been nice to ride part of the way back home together...and btw Brock, where were you?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 

Yes, Brock...where were you?  It was the "question of the day"!!   ???
[IMG]

Carol
2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
2006 VTX 1300 (The Lady)

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind

The "Plan" was to go to Somerville and drag a good friend of mine to lunch with us.  But i didn't find out he was working that day until i was near Chapel Hill about 9:30.  With the GPS telling me i had a ETA of 10:30 for lunch, I spent 2 hours cruising one back road after another until the gps said my ETA would be 11:30 if i would just follow the damn path it was telling me to do!

I was planning on riding back with the group, but like i said... i thought i was left behind, and didn't know everyone was hiding on the back side of the building :D

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal