- 1 (3.3%)
DFW Area
- 9 (30%)
All Other
- 2 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: July 25, 2009, 04:28:09 PM

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: 3rd Quarter Quad City Meet & Greet in Welborn TX @ Hullabaloo's July 25, 2009  (Read 14872 times)

brem310

• Rider

How do you poll in? ???

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.

How do you poll in? ???
A head count post on top of 1st page and you can say your going!!  :thumbup:
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

brem310

• Rider

Thanks VTXChad. I think you mentioned earlier that you could meet up with others from the north Dallas area to ride down as a group. I'm in Lewisville where is a convenient spot for the Dallas riders to meet up?

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.

I live right off of Hwy19 and plan on taking it down to Palestine TX. Then 79 to Buffalo then down to Welborn. Doing as many back roads as possible. 3 hours 34 minutes from here so will be leaving around 7am ish! Beat tha heat and get a good seat!!  :thumbup:
Member since 2004

wolverine

• Tejano
  • He has put eternity in their hearts. —Eccl.3:11

We are sitting here throwing it around and it's a go. Looking forward to meeting you guys. sounds like it wl be a great time. Went ahead an set up my route on mapquest. But willing to meet up with anyone from the north
Houston area. it's :cool2: either way.
Ride safe n God bless  :flag:
2005 VTX1800F S1, Tribal on Titanium. Corbin seat w/studs, sweetest girl in the world on the backrest. Willie n Max saddle bags, Kuryakyn Maltese cross foot pegs n grips. Hondaline windshield. Tank bra. 200 Metzler ME 880 Front n Rear 31,000 n climbing.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis

We are sitting here throwing it around and it's a go. Looking forward to meeting you guys. sounds like it wl be a great time. Went ahead an set up my route on mapquest. But willing to meet up with anyone from the north
Ride safe n God bless  :flag:

I live just nth of 1960 @ 290 I think several folks are meeting up over this way.
It's all just part of the adventure!

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.

Meeting at I-20 and Hwy 19 in Canton at 8am KSU. Anyone from the NE Texas section want to met up, will be here!!
 8)

OOPS!!!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 09:10:31 PM by VTXChad »
Member since 2004

Bigin

• Rider
  • Rockwall, Tx

Meeting at I-30 and Hwy 19 in Canton at 8am KSU. Anyone from the NE Texas section want to met up, will be here!!
 8)

That's I-20 and Hwy 19 in Canton.

Greg (beter known as Bigin)

2004 1800 NEO Black Spec 2, Honda Windshield, Mustang Vintage Wide Touring, Tall NEO Backrest, River Road Saddlebags, H&M Instruments Speakers, Cobra Fatty Highway bars

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.

Meeting at I-30 and Hwy 19 in Canton at 8am KSU. Anyone from the NE Texas section want to met up, will be here!!
 8)

That's I-20 and Hwy 19 in Canton.
FIXED!! OOPS!! Thanks!  ;D
Member since 2004

cheez

• Rider

Anybody riding through Denton or Lewisville enroute to this? I want to meet up and ride down there.

-Robert

Robert-
   I'm going to plan to attend, and I'm in Grapevine. I think you might be the Xer I went from Strokers to Babe's Fried Chicken with a few months back... in any case, here's the route I'm considering: http://tinyurl.com/me85qu  just over 225 miles, all back FM/RR highways and the like (at least for the route down there, if we're leaving at 3pm to head back I doubt we'll want to do it slowly) which I thought sounded fun. I'll probably be KSU at Willhoite's in Grapevine at 7:30am because I'm always early ;)

Let me know! -cheez

brem310

• Rider

Cheez,

That will work for me, I can be at Whilhoit's by 7:30am and we can both head down to College Station.

-Robert

nomercyambulance

• Texas X Rider OverLord

This looks like it will be a fun ride.
I am counting myself in for this one.
Connie, I need to get together with you so I can figure out
what time you'll be passing 529.
Proud to be an American.
If you are not, LEAVE!!

cheez

• Rider

DFW Folks-
    KSU at Willhoite's in Grapevine at 7:30. I've revised the route to cut out a bunch of dead mileage and have it down to 210 miles one way. Mostly FM 6 into Bryan/CS from Waco. 360 south, 287 east, 77 south from Waxahachie, cut behind West on Heritage Pkwy to TX-31, Waco loop down to FM 6.

http://tinyurl.com/lvfy5x and make comments- let's see if we can get a route everyone is hip to.  O0

-cheez

MsVTX1300

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, TX

Ride safe n God bless  :flag:

Some of us on the northside are meeting at FM 2920 and Rhodes Road at 9 AM, KSU at 9:15, then headed to meet up with Lucky's group in Waller...290 and FM 362, ride to Welborn from there via a back road route!  :bikerider:
[IMG]

Carol
2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
2006 VTX 1300 (The Lady)

paperpeddler

• Old Timer

HEY cHEEZ AND ROBERT, I will meet y'all at 360, where it dead ends into 287, just south of Mansfield at betweet 8am and 8:15 am Sat Morning unless something changes.  Looke forewqrd to riding again.  Cheeze what is the drive time approx.

Earl
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal