- 1 (3.3%)
DFW Area
- 9 (30%)
All Other
- 2 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: July 25, 2009, 04:28:09 PM

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: 3rd Quarter Quad City Meet & Greet in Welborn TX @ Hullabaloo's July 25, 2009  (Read 14837 times)

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis

!

I was planning on riding back with the group, but like i said... i thought i was left behind, and didn't know everyone was hiding on the back side of the building :D
[/quote]

Ok i'll come clean, We were really avoiding you! :t                                                     JK sorry we missed you man.
It's all just part of the adventure!

Bigin

• Rider
  • Rockwall, Tx

For my first M&G, it was great.  Finnally, match up names and faces together.  It was a great ride going down to Welborn, can't say much on the ride home.  Way to HOT, made 3 stops when it should of been one.  :cuss: Thanks Chad for the ride.  :c Can't wait for the next ride, hope it's a lot cooler.  :cool2:

Greg (beter known as Bigin)

2004 1800 NEO Black Spec 2, Honda Windshield, Mustang Vintage Wide Touring, Tall NEO Backrest, River Road Saddlebags, H&M Instruments Speakers, Cobra Fatty Highway bars

paperpeddler

• Old Timer

This message is for the Ft. Worth and area riders  that went down to Welborn to the NY diner.  It was a nice ride in the morning but got alittle hot going home.  I want to  say what a pleasure it is to ride with rider that know How to Keep UP.  It sure makes a difference.  I logged 437 miles for the Roman sandwich I had.  Next time we need to eat more or ride less.  Hope everyone got home safe.  Seeya next time.

Earl
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal