- 0 (0%)
Rider solo Non-TXR
- 0 (0%)
Rider 2 up Non-TXR
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 03, 2009, 10:45:56 PM

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: 2nd Quartely Tri-City Meet & Greet in Moulton TX @ Kloesel's April 11, 2009  (Read 11463 times)

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions

Had a great time folks.  Rode up with the Lower 40 group.  Rode back with Gumbo's "Fukawee" group.  With Gumbo leading we were always saying "Where the fu*# we?"   ??? ::) :-\ :cuss: ;D ;D ;D :stickpoke:

Thank you to both groups for letting me tag along.  Gumbo, Kandi, David, et al - Sorry I had to leave y'all but the need was more than speed!  By the way, I didn't know that Bluebonnets caused folks to lose their minds.  Sure were a lot of em all over the road, on the shoulders, in the ditches....

Thanks a ton!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :notworthy:

Good to see ya Pete! Yes, I am going to have to meet Mrs Gumbo one day and tell her she needs to get Mr Gumbo  a:

GPS

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R

I hope you do!! I can use all the help I can get on that front.  :ohwow:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions

I hope you do!! I can use all the help I can get on that front.  :ohwow:

I would just go ahead and pick one up!  :popcorn: As I was explaining to Brock yesterday, It's always easier to beg for forgiveness, than it is to ask, for permission!  :couch: And that was about a new bike.  :bikerider: Heck a little ole GPS unit, she probably won't be mad no longer than a week or two.  :ohwow: After that all will be good!  :c

Good Luck!  >:D

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis

really bummed that I missed this , couldn't help it. oh well, Hope to see ya'll at BBT(chances are starting to look good)  You all followed Gumbo!! Who's next leader, maybe Swampy?  :laugh:  JK  Glad ya'll had a fun day
It's all just part of the adventure!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R

Hey Xcaliber you can follow me to the BBT if your not in a big rush to get there. ;D I plan on not even bringing a map or directions. I plan on stopping at each ice house I come on to and asking directions to the next ice house in the general direction of Fredricksburg.  :ohwow: :c :c
Come on it will be fun :bikerider:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis

Ride the Devil's backbone and stop at the Devil's Backbone Tavern, It's haunted ! You'll fit right in .  :ohwow:  I did this last year, stopped at the DBT, made a wrong turn ??? ended up at Albert, Tx which is for sale (pic in my avitar) found myself in Luckenbach before I finally made it to F burg.
It's all just part of the adventure!

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs

:banghead: :cuss:

I forgot all about it..........

There's always next time.............. :lunch:
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

Demon

so where are the pictures at?  or should I go to the FBI most wanted list and see if I can find you guys there? 

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C

so where are the pictures at?  or should I go to the FBI most wanted list and see if I can find you guys there? 
Here you go, Gabe, I got 3 with my camera phone.....

Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

Demon

Here you go, Gabe, I got 3 with my camera phone.....

is that how the world see me??? WOW I didn't know I was that handsome!!!!    :couch:

Now did you take that pic of me just to show the snipers that I was the target???   :stickpoke:

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...

Now did you take that pic of me just to show the snipers that I was the target???   :stickpoke:

Yes. This is what the pic looked like to the snipers....

:stickpoke: :rofl:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind

on the way back we stopped and took some pic's....

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal