Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Houston M&G 11/4 -Wolfie's - North  (Read 3531 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: Houston M&G 11/4 -Wolfie's - North
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2009, 11:29:07 PM »

It was a good night, but cold, sure glad I had a short ride.  ;D ;D
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2009, 09:15:49 AM »

When Wayne and I left we both thought that it was more on the warm side, especially wearing all the leather and gear that we were.  But man, once we got to Pearland and further south....IT GOT COLD.  We would be going down the back roads and see the low lying fog sheets and as soon as we saw them in our headlights we KNEW a cold hand was getting ready to caress our skin again.

Really enjoyed the evening...good to finally meet you Jim, James, Jimmy or whatever name you go by, LOL
Good to see you again PoolGuyBill
Thanks again Carol for picking up shirts for us at the LSR...I tried mine on at home...hmmmmmm, really really like it, but not real sure where I can wear it in public,  :ohwow:.  And yes, the M fits Wayne perfectly.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

MsVTX1300

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, TX
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2009, 10:52:09 AM »

Great crowd, good to see everyone!  :c  My ears were froze by the time I got home...good thing I didn't have as far as some!  Guess it is time for the "heavy duty" apparel!!  :-\

Lucky....Ummmm...a little too low cut?  I am sure Wayne loves the look!   ;D   Wear a black tank under it.
[IMG]

Carol
2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
2006 VTX 1300 (The Lady)

Jim, James, Jimmy

• Rider
  • Ride it like you Stole it...
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2009, 12:55:00 PM »

Thanks Lucky for being the ice breaker for me.  Enjoyed meeting the crowd finally.  I apologize in advance for not being overly social as I'm usually the shy guy... well, until I get to know folks anyway.

I'l definitely make efforts to tag along more if I can. 

Thx Again,

~Jim (The official namesake of Jim, James, Jimmy)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2009, 02:19:22 PM »

Had my first look at a 3 patch MC club  :ohwow: :ohwow: What ever that means, drank a beer and listened in on their meeting, NOT FOR ME  ::)
We have a good group, very good group  :thumbup: :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2009, 03:16:46 PM »

What is a 3 Patch MC club?
"Lucky" Connie
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2009, 03:17:35 PM »

Lucky....Ummmm...a little too low cut?  I am sure Wayne loves the look!   ;D   Wear a black tank under it.

WHAT!?!?!  :ohwow: :ohwow: And ruin the view?  :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard:
If stupidity got us into this mess, why can stupidity get us out of it? Will Rogers
I don't care what other people think. They don't do it very often!
Of Course it's dirty. It's hard to clean when the tires keep moving.

MsVTX1300

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, TX
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2009, 03:35:27 PM »

WHAT!?!?!  :ohwow: :ohwow: And ruin the view?  :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard:

Ok..Wayne...sorry!!!   :simmadown: 
[IMG]

Carol
2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
2006 VTX 1300 (The Lady)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2009, 03:48:38 PM »

What is a 3 Patch MC club?

Not sure but it sounded like you have to do 3 thing to get each patch, run over an old lady, carry contraband, drink a whole bunch of beer, stuff like that.  ;D ;D
I would preferr to drink a whole bunch of wine  8)

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2009, 03:57:09 PM »

First of all I personally don't require patches, second of all I don't do tricks for rewards.  If you love to ride just for the enjoyment of it then let's enjoy riding together, if not then go do your tricks somewhere else.

PS
I didn't think about how this might come across as an attack on those who wear patches.   I am not opposed to patches or those who wear them.  I just don't care for groups that make you perform tasks "do tricks" to be members.  I wasn't trying to come across angry or judgmental, was just trying to convey the thought that I like to ride and be free to ride with those who feel the same.  I am sorry if I offended anyone.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 06:59:11 PM by Lucky »
"Lucky" Connie

Ironhorse1800

• Old Timer
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2009, 07:32:08 PM »

Quote, "... we KNEW a cold hand was getting ready to caress our skin again." David! I told you to keep that broken wing away from the girls!!!

We waited until it got good and cool before heading into the dark of the night. And my windshield was at home. It was just shy of 50 chilly freeway miles for me. David did not clip any more cones getting home.

I still enjoyed the time away from work spent with good people, even if I did get stuck over in the far corner. Was it 'cause some of us had a badges?
Ironhorse1800 -My 2004 1800 N S3
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal