Main Area > For Sale

Want to Buy: Quincy Quan (QQ) Short Saddlebags

<< < (2/3) > >>

matap:
I doubt you'll ever find those bags.  They were made for such a short time and not that many.  There was definitely more pictures that circulated the interwebs than there were these bags. 

Your best bet if you want to accomplish that nice tight fit,  low, lean, looks like it was meant for it bagger. Do away with the VTX and plop your money down on the bikes that have a huge aftermarket following....Harley-Davidson and just now getting into the scene and maybe still hard to find parts, Indian.  Otherwise you'll be on a forever search for golden eggs that don't exist. 

Ever since Honda dropped the VTX line (stupid idea, but I guess they're the pros) aftermarket parts and VTX ownership in general has been reduced greatly. 

I hate to be a Debbie downer but I've been there.  I had a VTX that had all kinds of parts that in the end to me it just looked like a pieced together Cadillac that resembled Johnny Cash' "One piece at a time" song. 

Lots of folks liked it and I did at one time but I grew out of it and just went with what I knew would let me customize exactly to my liking. 

PlayaV:
Thanks, managed to locate and buy a 1300! Ultimate X seats, cobra pipes and rides like a dream.. :thumbup:

matap:
Good job!  Right timing!

Gumbo:
Beautiful bike, and I know it is a sweet ride :thumbup:

Chad:
Nice!!! :thumbup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version