Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Can't find Mobil 1 MX4T oil anywhere in San Antonio  (Read 843 times)

GregC

• Old Timer
  • San Antonio
Can't find Mobil 1 MX4T oil anywhere in San Antonio
« on: October 26, 2007, 02:44:57 PM »

Does anyone in San Antonio use Mobil 1 MX4t (Raceing 4T) 10W40 oil in there X1300 and if so where do you get it?  I've been on the phone most of the afternoon looking for it.   I was going to use Amsoil but I don't want to have to find a contact every time I need some.
Just got my 04 1300C and want to change out what is in it which is suppose to be Amsoil 10w-40 but I can't be sure of that.
Most people's heads grow right along with their salaries.

DagoRed

Re: Can't find Mobil 1 MX4T oil anywhere in San Antonio
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 10:19:18 PM »

Check your local Walmart, they sell it here in Cedar Park for $8.32 per quart. O0

GregC

• Old Timer
  • San Antonio
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 02:35:25 PM »

Thanks DagoRed.  I've been to two Wal-Marts but no luck yet.  I finally located some Amsoil 10w-40 yesterday so I'm go with that.  It's what I wanted in the first place.  I'm going to find myself a good Amsoil sourse I can use in the future.
Most people's heads grow right along with their salaries.

vtxcrzr

• Old Timer
  • New Braunfels, TX Black 1800C
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2007, 08:44:45 AM »

Seems that not all Walmarts carry it.  I buy mine at the Walmart in New Braunfels. Once when they were out in New Braunfels I went to the Walmart in Shirtz and they said they never carry it. Just had to wait a couple of days until it was restocked at New Braunfels.  Now I just keep four on the shelf in the garage so I don't have to worry about it.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal