Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2017 BBT Schedule of Events - Please read and plan accordingly  (Read 1208 times)

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.

Below and attached you will find BBT 2017 Schedule of Events.  Please note this can change at anytime.  On a side note the attached SOE does not specify routes on guided rides(this may be updated once at the rally).  Just know that Saturday is guided and is the memorial ride for John Pound (Snake)

If you have any questions please contact me via PM since I get an email sent to my phone. ****IF YOU POST HERE DURING THE WEEK OF THE RALLY I MAY NOT SEE IT AT ALL*****

14th Annual Bluebonnet Thunder Rally
BBT XIV Schedule of events

Thursday:
- 4-6 p.m. - Check-in / Registration (near rec. room)
- Dinner: On your own.
-Poker Walk – Ongoing throughout the weekend

Friday:
- 8 a.m. - Guided ride with KSU (kick stands up @ 9:00) @ Pioneer RV parking lot (Most likely a Llano-Willow City-Luckenbach route)
- 7 p.m. – Official Meet & Greet Dinner @ 1856 Tavern Restaurant. Located on Hwy 16 adjacent to Bandera Lodge (702 TX-16 Bandera, TX).
- 7 – 9 p.m. – Check-in at 1856 Tavern Steakhouse
-After Hour Activities – On your own or play it by ear. 

Saturday:
- 8 a.m - Guided ride with KSU (kick stands up @ 9 a.m.) @ Pioneer RV parking lot (It is highly probably this ride will coincide with the below)
- 8 a.m – Memorial Ride for John Pound (Snake) Kick Stands up @ 9 .m.  (This ride is planned to do the 3 Sisters route so plan accordingly if you want to attend the memorial ride)
   ***Please see Carl Dougan or Chad Holden for more details ***
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. – Bike Show. Three Classes: Best VTX, Best of Show, & People’s Choice
- 7 p.m. - BBT Dinner / Bike show Awards / 50/50 / Prize Raffle @ (Pioneer RV park rec hall).

Sunday: Rally Ends.
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
Re: 2017 BBT Schedule of Events - Please read and plan accordingly
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 02:33:40 PM »

I am planning a ride to here on Friday I would like to hold it to 8 bikes as it will be a long day.
I'm planning to ride to Fort McKavett via Leakey, Rock Springs and Junction. https://www.facebook.com/Paddlersporch/Lunch at Paddlers Porch
http://www.thc.texas.gov/historic-sites/fort-mckavett-state-historic-site

be aware that I am not a great planner or a tour guide so if you follow me, you must be able to be flexible and go with the flow. :bikerider:

I
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 02:37:50 PM by xcaliber »
It's all just part of the adventure!

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 06:12:43 PM »

DON't forget outdoor Movie night! What's playing Bryce?

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 06:25:58 AM »

I am planning a ride to here on Friday I would like to hold it to 8 bikes as it will be a long day.
I'm planning to ride to Fort McKavett via Leakey, Rock Springs and Junction. https://www.facebook.com/Paddlersporch/Lunch at Paddlers Porch
http://www.thc.texas.gov/historic-sites/fort-mckavett-state-historic-site

be aware that I am not a great planner or a tour guide so if you follow me, you must be able to be flexible and go with the flow. :bikerider:

I

And bring your passport. 
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2017, 08:14:19 AM »

I did not add it to the SOE.  It's on a tentative basis. 
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2017, 03:04:02 PM »

I am not 100% sure if i can make it....  getting fired,  starting your own company, getting sued because you started your own company.... it's been a hell of a month. 

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2017, 03:26:44 PM »

I am not 100% sure if i can make it....  getting fired,  starting your own company, getting sued because you started your own company.... it's been a hell of a month.
Tell me you know Gumbo, they'll drop the lawsuit!
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2017, 04:50:10 PM »

I run to same AppleSauce when I went on my own, If you  never signed a exclusivity agreement they can go pound sand, now if the money ain't big good luck finding a lawyer I lost 3500 bucks because fking lawyers told me was not enough money, going on my own best thing I did in many years. Come any way, and don't give a dam it will work out or not, any way u won't have much say in the matter. Come ride and enjoy
just take it slow

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2017, 06:37:46 PM »

Have they filed or just threatening ?Texas in general does not like non compete agreements with employees. They are generally not successful especially if you were terminated, unless you are a high ranking officer. I hired a guy one time that had been terminated by my competitor. I was sent a letter informing me that he had signed a non compete agreement and they threatened to sue me if I didn't release him immediately which I did. He sued that company for interfering with his ability to make a living and he won. If you former company has a lawyer worth his degree, he will likely tell them it's not worth it. They should just suck it up and compete with you.Texas wants it's people to work. Having said that, talk to a lawyer as your case maybe different.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 06:46:14 PM by xcaliber »

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2017, 04:32:51 PM »

Damn Bryce I am sorry to hear that you are going thru such grief.  If you need a lawyer I have one that I really like.  I will pass on her contact info if you want it.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal