Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: BBT XI shirts  (Read 3229 times)

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
BBT XI shirts
« on: January 22, 2014, 09:20:14 PM »

Here's the design for the shirts for BBT XI. Thanks to Gary, (xcaliber), for the design this year.

Stay tuned, ....plans for shirts larger than the XL on the registration form are being negotiated. If you've already submitted your registration form, you may get a chance to change to a shirt larger than XL. I know I've gotten bigger and need a larger shirt.

The number of shirts that are being printed is according to the registration forms submitted, the only way to get one is to attend BBT XI. Send in your registration forms now and let's have a great time in Bandera.  :c :c :c

My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: BBT XI shirts
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 09:46:41 PM »

Talked to a couple of fellas tha require 3X at meet and greet tonight.
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 10:39:03 PM »

Ok. Here is the updated form with the updated sizes:

http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=17380.0
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 10:10:51 AM »

I think this belongs in The Dead Zone forum, Gumbo...

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 10:40:19 AM »

Here's the design for the shirts for BBT XI. Thanks to Gary, (xcaliber), for the design this year.

Stay tuned, ....plans for shirts larger than the XL on the registration form are being negotiated. If you've already submitted your registration form, you may get a chance to change to a shirt larger than XL. I know I've gotten bigger and need a larger shirt.

The number of shirts that are being printed is according to the registration forms submitted, the only way to get one is to attend BBT XI. Send in your registration forms now and let's have a great time in Bandera.  :c :c :c

Can we pay for the registration and not attend and still GET a SHIRT? ........................... :c
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2014, 10:43:36 AM »

Don't see why not, didn't you do that last year? Think I brought it home for you.
It's all just part of the adventure!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2014, 01:48:51 PM »

I think this belongs in The Dead Zone forum, Gumbo...
What u talkin bout Willis ;D
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2014, 07:17:33 PM »

I won't be making it this year due to the wife's dad and mom coming down from Duluth. He's not as young as he once was and this might be the last time we see him, I would like o buy 2 shirts in 2XL if possible.

Mark

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2014, 10:48:01 PM »

Don't see why not, didn't you do that last year? Think I brought it home for you.

We have been doing that for 4 BBT's.............Have so many things going on. Thanks for taking care of Jim's T-Shirts....:)
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2014, 07:38:08 AM »

We have been doing that for 4 BBT's.............Have so many things going on. Thanks for taking care of Jim's T-Shirts....:)

Don't mind at all, but I think you all have been away long enough! :laugh:

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2014, 07:42:22 AM »

I won't be making it this year due to the wife's dad and mom coming down from Duluth. He's not as young as he once was and this might be the last time we see him, I would like o buy 2 shirts in 2XL if possible.

Mark
Understand, family always come first, but can your bikes still come? I'll keep a close eye on them!

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2014, 09:50:31 AM »

Mark
Understand, family always come first, but can your bikes still come? I'll keep a close eye on them!

I think my X would love to make the trip. I was looking forward to Bandera this year. Wife and her sister made the plans, I think they got a really good price on AF from Duluth to here.

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2014, 11:19:23 AM »

Mark

Bring them down and let him visit God's Country!!  :laugh:  I know family comes before all else, so enjoy your time with him!
Ride it like you Borrowed it :)

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2014, 02:28:46 PM »

Mark

Bring them down and let him visit God's Country!!  :laugh:  I know family comes before all else, so enjoy your time with him!

He is in his mid 80's, my son and I are going to try and take him to a Rangers game that Sat or Sunday. He's a life long Cardnails fan but I don't think he has ever seen them in person either. Its amazing that sports (baseball, football etc.) are the one constant generation to generation. Last time he was out we watched a couple games on the TV and my wife said it was amazing how responsive he was. We just sat there and talked baseball for hours. His recall of players and teams from the 40 to the 90's is short of an encyclopdia.

Bobcat Biker

• Board
  • Master Tejano Rider
  • Let's ride...wherever...whenever
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2014, 01:29:53 PM »

Mark...Libby and I can bring your shirts back up to DFW for you..
06 VTX 1300R  (sold 10/18/14)
07 VTX 1800R (sold 2/21)
21 Goldwing DCT "Elsa"

Texan... Born and Raised..
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal