Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Spring Thing 2011  (Read 7666 times)

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Spring Thing 2011
« on: November 22, 2010, 07:26:24 PM »

The dates are going to be March 10th-13th. Hope to see yall there.  :thumbup: :thumbup:
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Re: Spring Thing 2011
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 10:19:20 PM »

:redcard: :popcorn:  :pot:  we have had the way after spring thing and mow we will have the pre Sprang Thang. The first day of spring is March 20th.  It is all good you just never know what the weather will be in Texas!!!!   Ride safe ride long
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 01:35:21 PM »

Need more detail.  where is the official announcement?  I'm gonna try to make this one
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 02:51:44 PM »

Need more detail.  where is the official announcement?  I'm gonna try to make this one

Randy made the official announcement at the bottome of the page --  :c
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

dclark31

• Old Timer
  • Schertz
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 10:32:47 AM »

What part of the park is this being held in?

I was looking at reserving one of the covered shelters.

Dana "Dutch" Clark - Semper Fi

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2010, 11:15:22 AM »

:redcard:. Turkey Roost is the group camp area at Cedar Ridge Park.  We can have up to 80 peeps for the same price.  Hang with the group to enjoy the event!  Hope to see you there!  We have showers , restrooms , covered pavilion .   Ride safe ride long
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

dclark31

• Old Timer
  • Schertz
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2010, 11:42:30 AM »

Sounds good.... will plan to be there then  :thumbup: ::)

Just looked at the map, the covered shelters are on the same side as Turkey Roost.... will all depend on whether I can figure out how to haul the tent and stuff...biggest thing I am trying to figure out is cooler and food.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 11:46:51 AM by dclark31 »

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2010, 12:03:03 PM »

Be sure your tent is large enough that someone can't stand over it  :ohwow: :ohwow: :redcard: It's a long story.  :cuss:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

dclark31

• Old Timer
  • Schertz
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2010, 12:05:36 PM »

LOL, I can only bet.....

I have 8 tents to choose from, from a 2 man backpacker to an 8 man that will comfortably fit the queen size airbed plus plenty of room to spare   :laugh: :bikerider:

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2010, 08:06:31 PM »

I use a couple of duffles to pack my stuff but I ride alone. I strap a soft sided cooler to the luggage rack and use it for a trunk till i get camp set up tthen ride into town for essentials. (beer wine) for food , I either ride to a cafe or stand around and look pitiful till somebody feels sorry for me. you also might try to find somebody that is pulling a trailer and get them to haul your stuff, right Gumbo!
It's all just part of the adventure!

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2010, 08:13:57 PM »

I use a couple of duffles to pack my stuff but I ride alone. I strap a soft sided cooler to the luggage rack and use it for a trunk till i get camp set up tthen ride into town for essentials. (beer wine) for food , I either ride to a cafe or stand around and look pitiful till somebody feels sorry for me. you also might try to find somebody that is pulling a trailer and get them to haul your stuff, right Gumbo!
Yep, hauled Gumbo's wine before, and got calls every 30:00 minutes till we got there cuz he done ran out!   :ohwow: :t Oh well, just looking out for him and trying to keep him up so no one would pee on his tent!  :rofl:

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

dclark31

• Old Timer
  • Schertz
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2010, 08:21:42 PM »

I have a Kuryakyn GranTailgater Bag.  I guess it will mainly depend on if my wife decides to go with me or not as too how much stuff I can haul on the bike.

:simmadown: :t

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2010, 09:11:47 PM »

Got friends in high places  :thumbup: No need to look pitiful I'll make sure you got some pig to eat.  :lunch:

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2010, 01:56:29 PM »

Be sure your tent is large enough that someone can't stand over it  :ohwow: :ohwow: :redcard: It's a long story.  :cuss:

:ohwow:  Did someone mark their territory????

I saw Dusty heading for your tent a few times.  Not sayin he did it but he sure was giggling each time he came back! :rofl:

JK!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 01:58:17 PM by RocknRoll »
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2010, 04:00:08 PM »

Be sure your tent is large enough that someone can't stand over it  :ohwow: :ohwow: :redcard: It's a long story.  :cuss:

:ohwow:  Did someone mark their territory????

I saw Dusty heading for your tent a few times.  Not sayin he did it but he sure was giggling each time he came back! :rofl:

JK!

Wasn't Dusty I was worried about  ::) Come to think of it I don't even recall if was BBT or Spring Thing.
Pages: [1] 2 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal