Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Spring Thing!!  (Read 4025 times)

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Re: Spring Thing!!
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2011, 01:33:16 PM »

I Will be there on Friday
 :t
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

Honest officer .... I aint driving fast ..... just flying low ....

"I'll keep my money, my freedom and my guns, You can keep the "change"."

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2011, 12:21:22 PM »

:thumbup:  Weather is looking good for the Turkey Roost Campout !!! Get your names on the list!!   Ride safe ride long.  :goldwing: :thatwasclose:
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2011, 09:24:14 PM »

I have been hold out of saying I was going or not due to being involved with my son's basketball team. I am a coach on the team and he made the all star line up. Have been asked to work with the all stars and have basket ball games every Saturday to the end of the month. Just got home from a practice games over an hour away from home. Learned alot and so did the players!!
  Yall have a GREAT time and Candy don't do too many splits!! ;D

B safe!
   Chad
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Dusty

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2011, 05:56:41 AM »

I have been hold out of saying I was going or not due to being involved with my son's basketball team. I am a coach on the team and he made the all star line up. Have been asked to work with the all stars and have basket ball games every Saturday to the end of the month. Just got home from a practice games over an hour away from home. Learned alot and so did the players!!
  Yall have a GREAT time and Candy don't do too many splits!! ;D

B safe!
   Chad

You'll be missed Chad but there will be another Spring Thing. Your kids are only kids once. I remember a year when I was finally able to take off work and go on vacation with my family instead of staying at work so they could afford to go on vacation. We were all packed and ready to hit the road the next morning after my middle sons last baseball game. They announced the Allstar Team after that game. Yep, he made the Allstars. Vacation canceled. I wanted to beat him and hug him at the same time.  :thumbup:
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal