Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Lockhart BBQ Ride Saturday 3-31-12  (Read 884 times)

bluestreak

• Master Tejano Rider
Lockhart BBQ Ride Saturday 3-31-12
« on: March 30, 2012, 07:14:26 PM »

Sorry for the short notice............but I have a craving for Kritz BBQ.
KSU at 9:00AM at Loves Truck Stop on Hwy. 2920.
Will be routing through the woods towards Bellville, Fayetteville, LaGrange, String Prairie and McMahon, direction.  Should take about 3-1/2 hours to get there.  Weather should be fine with no rain and 85 degrees max..
I'm on the Goldwing this trip so it won't be a blazing ride but there will be other sport bikes on the trip.
All are welcome.
There are about nine great BBQ places in Lockhart other than Kritz, so if some want to eat at another location we can split off for lunch and join back up for the return trip home.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 07:25:11 PM by bluestreak »
AMA Life Member #xxx445
Cureent Rides:
73 Yamaha RD 350
85 Yamaha RZ 350
79 Yamaha Daytona 400
82 Honda V45 Sabre 750
08 Honda Goldwing Airbag
03 ApriliaTuono Racing 998
82 Yamaha YZ 250
02 Honda VTX 1800C
06 Yamaha YZF-R1
06 Yamaha YZF-R1 LE
02 Suzuki GSXR 750 Track Bike

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
Re: Lockhart BBQ Ride Saturday 3-31-12
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 09:35:40 PM »

Sorry for the short notice............but I have a craving for Kritz BBQ.
KSU at 9:00AM at Loves Truck Stop on Hwy. 2920.
Will be routing through the woods towards Bellville, Fayetteville, LaGrange, String Prairie and McMahon, direction.  Should take about 3-1/2 hours to get there.  Weather should be fine with no rain and 85 degrees max..
I'm on the Goldwing this trip so it won't be a blazing ride but there will be other sport bikes on the trip.
All are welcome.
There are about nine great BBQ places in Lockhart other than Kritz, so if some want to eat at another location we can split off for lunch and join back up for the return trip home.
Pretty sure you are talking about kreuz and not kritz.

http://www.kreuzmarket.com/index.shtml

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Re: Lockhart BBQ Ride Saturday 3-31-12
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 09:50:29 AM »

AppleSauce Blue I cook the best Burger in Texas right here in Houston you just have to pre-order if you want faster serves most of the people just hang out with the staff of retired Hooter girls and watch the pole on who's going to score first
Oh it's a great time for a burger pole show.  >:D and you are the guess of Honor  :We don't sell it all free if your join The DECODER RING THING of a gig M/C or Swamp's Angels that's not a M/C or TROTD (Texas Ring of The DECODERS). And there no KSU come when you want to, leave when your a member. No way out one-sense you have indulge in the Best Burger you'll be Winged and Ringed after you fissile the day or night way open all the time for First 9 member RED DRAGON has the First slot and my long last buddy thanks for showing up at the first and only sad day meeting we had I'll never forget My Bro David Williams   I got to go now David is your ticket in. and that's all for now  O0
The Misidentify Leader or head Wing of the RINGS of Decoding and Pres of the Swamp's Angels 

Swamp Fox with a Big F
this thread as been read
Local Original 9 PACKER decoded code Martin 2 First Ring is open   :congrats: you are First It's not always good to be First remember that first and you will be remember.
The Law will be done now.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal