Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: I'M THERE!!!!!!  (Read 26847 times)

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
Re: I'M THERE!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2007, 04:15:35 PM »

I have plans for riding up to Colorado.  Does anyone have any plans on coming back on Wed, July 4th?
Chunk the llama.

BIG A

• Master Tejano Rider
  • belton texas 06Goldwing 06KTM 450 08 KTM 690E
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2007, 08:54:32 PM »

my wife is flying back home on the 4th. i'm leaving on the 5th. am taking my time riding back down into new mexico and try to stay in the mountains as much as posible. O0
YOU DON'T QUIT RIDING WHEN YOU GET OLD---YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU QUIT RIDING

grandpah

« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2007, 07:08:53 PM »

Hello to all coming to Colorado :D. I see that VTreX now has a wing, good ride. Ican't wait to see some of you guys and gals again  8). VTreX, there are some changes in the rides. Just going a different way than last year. And the count Co 50 O0 and Tx 40. :'(. A.M.S. Medic is leading a great ride in the park. Check the site out on the rides. Coloradovtxrangeriders.com

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2007, 08:21:53 PM »

Hello to all coming to Colorado :D. I see that VTreX now has a wing, good ride. Ican't wait to see some of you guys and gals again  8). VTreX, there are some changes in the rides. Just going a different way than last year. And the count Co 50 O0 and Tx 40. :'(. A.M.S. Medic is leading a great ride in the park. Check the site out on the rides. Coloradovtxrangeriders.com

I am trying to keep with all that is going on ::) :-\,  the count is due to home field advantage ;D ;D ;D ;D!!! I still have my X, but to get my wife to come I had to get a Wing... O0 O0 O0 Ride Safe Ride Long   See you on Sat... 8) :o
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

A.M.S. Medic

• Tejano
  • Amarillo, Tx.
« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2007, 09:07:49 PM »

I'm leaving Thursday around noon.  I'll probably be around Great Sand Dunes National Park that night and camp out.  Then take the back way to 285 and go to Denver.  May cut across 24 to Woodland Park then up Deckers/Horse Power Hill!!!!!  I'm just a tumblin' tumbleweed for the next couple of days.  See you there.  Be safe.
Paramedic Rules to live by: All bleeding eventually stops.  All people eventually die.  If you drop the baby, PICK IT UP!!!!

grandpah

« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2007, 10:55:30 PM »

VTreX don't feel bad about the wing. I converted mine to a trike so the wife could ride on her own. That's how I got the X ;D. I'll be at the registration and the ride briefing. You can't miss me if you checked our site lately and the monthly story at the bottom of the front page.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2007, 07:49:22 AM »

grandpah, DID I SAY WELCOME TO THE TEXAS X RIDER BOARD!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D O0 O0 O0
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

txgaboy

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Texas/Georgia Boy Austin, Texas
« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2007, 10:16:51 AM »

;D  Kenny, ya'll be safe!!!! Take lots of pics.....
Most all straight Southern white males
spend there entire lives trying to avoid
being pissants. - Lewis Grizzard

'05 1300 VTX retro (red) Sold
'07 GOLDWING  (Metallic Dark Blue)

PGR Rider; when I can
US Army, 1969 - 1982

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2007, 11:20:48 AM »

Quit raining long enough for me to get out!  >:( >:( 

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2007, 11:38:30 AM »

Quit raining long enough for me to get out!  >:( >:( 

Put on a jacket and helmet.  You'll air dry.  :)
Chunk the llama.

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2007, 05:06:26 PM »

Heading up tomorrow, last year I rode, and traveled alone,had a great time. This year I'm trailering and bringing the family. Expecting to have a even better time. Last year I could only stay two days. This year I stay until my wife is ready to go home. I'm bringing her bike too so, by the time we get home, I will have another bikeaholic in the family,or a bike for sale.       

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #86 on: June 28, 2007, 05:25:30 PM »

Wayne thanks for the good time wishes!!! We will do uor best to HAVE a GOOD TIME and be SAFE!!!! O0 O0  We will leave here at a planed 5:30 am with Big-A and Bennie.. To meet with TomVTX in Rising Star at about 8ish ;D ;D ;D ;D and on to Raton N.M. for the nite.. There we will meet Ben and Donna Hamock from Lubbock.. Also Tom's friend from last year Rick (Bull) from Oklahoma.. SOOO we may ride to Denver with 5 bikes... Rick will have to ride in with a TEXAS Flag on his bike...  RIDE SAFE RIDE LONG ::) :P O0 :-*

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
« Reply #87 on: June 28, 2007, 06:48:41 PM »

I made it out!  I'm in R.Star waiting on Kenny and Big A.  I'm ready to go  O0 O0
Made it here without much rain. See yall in the morning.  Everbody ride safe.

txgaboy

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Texas/Georgia Boy Austin, Texas
« Reply #88 on: June 28, 2007, 09:08:22 PM »

;D ;D ;D If ya'll need a nexrad radar report anytime, let me know, It helped us last week when I called the house and did not have access to the site, I'll be glad to do it!  512-560-4011...............daytime or early evening, doesn't matter...R.S.R.L.
Most all straight Southern white males
spend there entire lives trying to avoid
being pissants. - Lewis Grizzard

'05 1300 VTX retro (red) Sold
'07 GOLDWING  (Metallic Dark Blue)

PGR Rider; when I can
US Army, 1969 - 1982

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #89 on: June 29, 2007, 03:22:40 AM »

WAYNE< thanks for the offer!!!!! You may be CALLED!!!!! ;D ;D ;D O0 O0    It is time to GOOOOOO!!!!!!! ::) ::) 8) O0 :-*
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal