Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: I'M THERE!!!!!!  (Read 26841 times)

A.M.S. Medic

• Tejano
  • Amarillo, Tx.
Re: I'M THERE!!!!!!
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2007, 08:25:21 PM »

I can get off on the 28th if I want.  AND I don't have to come home until the 5th.   O0  JUST what I was hoping for.  I still don't know when I will leave.  IF anyone is going to be in Amarillo on the 28th to spend the night, I will wait for you.  IF you are not going to spend the night the 28th, then I will head up early and camp along the way!!!!!  ANYONE is welcome!!!!!!
Paramedic Rules to live by: All bleeding eventually stops.  All people eventually die.  If you drop the baby, PICK IT UP!!!!

benham

• Tejano
  • Lubbock Texas
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2007, 08:26:17 PM »

Three working days for me.
24 on 48 off

Ben
2005 1800 r  BLACK
2006 Blue 1300 R
I don't want a pickle
Just want to ride on my motorcycle.

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2007, 08:38:46 PM »

I can get off on the 28th if I want.  AND I don't have to come home until the 5th.   O0  JUST what I was hoping for.  I still don't know when I will leave.  IF anyone is going to be in Amarillo on the 28th to spend the night, I will wait for you.  IF you are not going to spend the night the 28th, then I will head up early and camp along the way!!!!!  ANYONE is welcome!!!!!!

We will be spending the night of the 29th in Raton and then on to Denver on the 30th.  We'll see you when we get there. 

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2007, 08:43:38 PM »

5 working days :)
    5 working days does NOT compute  ::) ???? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Working days ??? ??? ??? What is a working day?  I'm retired now, so no more school/work day for me.

benham

• Tejano
  • Lubbock Texas
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2007, 09:00:31 PM »

Tom
You must not be married.
All of my retired friends now work for their wives.
Ben
2005 1800 r  BLACK
2006 Blue 1300 R
I don't want a pickle

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2007, 10:29:41 PM »

Tom
You must not be married.
Ben
  Vickie says Tom is married!!!      Ben we will be in Littlefield by noon or later.   IF WE CAN STAY ON TIME!!!!!!!!
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

benham

• Tejano
  • Lubbock Texas
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2007, 08:38:20 AM »

Things change around my house faster than Superman. We have finished our work in amarillo so we will not have to pull a trailer after all. We will spend the night of the 28th with friends in Amarillo then have a leasure drive to Raton. We plan to stop at Capulin Mountain just befor Raton.  I have been told it is quite interesting. We will see you in Raton on the 29th.

Ben  O0 O0
2005 1800 r  BLACK
2006 Blue 1300 R
I don't want a pickle

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2007, 09:21:04 AM »

Tom
You must not be married.
Ben
  Vickie says Tom is married!!!      Ben we will be in Littlefield by noon or later.   IF WE CAN STAY ON TIME!!!!!!!!
You're right and SHE is cracking the whip around here.  After just 1 week of retirement I was just about ready to get a paying job... ;D ;D 

ONLY 7 MORE DAYS

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2007, 10:24:33 AM »

Things change around my house faster than Superman. We have finished our work in amarillo so we will not have to pull a trailer after all. We will spend the night of the 28th with friends in Amarillo then have a leasure drive to Raton. We plan to stop at Capulin Mountain just befor Raton.  I have been told it is quite interesting. We will see you in Raton on the 29th.

Ben  O0 O0
It is worth the stop... Walked around the top year before last.. Last year we just rode to the top and took in the view.. Ride Safe Ride Long   There are a couple of good rides you can make if you want... from Capulin go north to Folsom and take 72 west to Raton... Also 555 just south of Raton is a dead end but a very nice ride.. Where the road ends the land belongs to Ted Turner ::) ..  O0 O0 O0
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2007, 11:38:05 AM »

I may just check out Capulin Mountian on the way. I work there from time to time when a locomotive breaks down. Last time I was at the rock mine I got locked in. They closed for the day and locked the gate. I pack a torch,small problem, In all the times I have been there I have never gone to the top. 

A.M.S. Medic

• Tejano
  • Amarillo, Tx.
« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2007, 06:07:31 PM »

I'M READY!!!!   I can leave the Wednesday before, but will probably pack................or ride up to Great Sand Dunes again and spend the night, then take the back way to Denver.  We are going to put another Horse Power Hill ride together on Monday early.  Nice and leasurely...........not the FAST RIDE some like.  I guess I will lead that one too along with the Rocky Mountain National Park Tour.

CAN'T WAIT TO GET THERE!!!!!  Too bad RD and Tom couldn't have bought some retirement land in Colorado.   How 'bout you, Kenny?  I know of some neat places for you to buy so I..........er.........we can come visit you!!!!  Joe
Paramedic Rules to live by: All bleeding eventually stops.  All people eventually die.  If you drop the baby, PICK IT UP!!!!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #71 on: June 23, 2007, 08:35:32 PM »

Joe do you watch the MOR chanel on TV.  MENS OUTDOOR AND RECREATION chanel? The program called HUNTING LEASE MAG. and useuly a program just after that about REALESTATE, same people do both shows. ??? The guy's grand-daughter is at my house wright now! I think he can help.... My grand-daughter is going back to Castel Rock where she lives with her G-paw  for a couple of weeks. They will be there while we are in Denver.... No room on the Wing so they will fly up... SEE YOU THERE!!!! O0 O0 O0

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #72 on: June 23, 2007, 11:17:43 PM »

Kenny I tried one more time and Vanessa keeps saying "don't even think about it". >:( :'( Yall have fun and ride safe. O0
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2007, 12:42:39 AM »

I will wish you were there!!!!  I found out today my brother got rid of his Goldwing :'( :'(-------- then he told me he will be getting a Thoroughbred in August..... ::) ::)http://thoroughbred-motorsports.com/tmTechnicalData.aspx   O0 O0 O0

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2007, 06:27:56 AM »

The time is near 8) 8)!!!!! The third get-up and GONE :o :o!!!! I think I can see the SNOW on Mt. Evans O0 O0 O0!!!!They prob. have room for a few more!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-*    RD, JERRY, JERAMY AND JEN     
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal