Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: EVIL BIKERS  (Read 1738 times)

Bigin

• Rider
  • Rockwall, Tx
Re: EVIL BIKERS
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2009, 02:05:55 PM »

:agree:, but

the last think I remember is these 3 20ish girls walking around the sale area and WOW!!

Wish I had my camera handy!!!

Greg (beter known as Bigin)

2004 1800 NEO Black Spec 2, Honda Windshield, Mustang Vintage Wide Touring, Tall NEO Backrest, River Road Saddlebags, H&M Instruments Speakers, Cobra Fatty Highway bars

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2009, 05:26:39 PM »

Hate to say it but sometimes I think the so called bikers get what they ask for. If your gonna look like a MC gang and act like a  MC gang, your probably gonna get treated like a gang member. I went to the rally in Longview a couple of weeks a go and it was crawling with 1% ers. you know who I'm talkin' about. The public don't know the difference. If you lay down with dogs , you get up with fleas. I like a good drunken rally from time to time but know what to expect. That's why I wear full face helmet and plain jacket. Haven't been bothered yet except by young mommas that ask if their kid can sit on the bike. (yes if she's cute no if she's not) BTW I flip of sport bikes too. :t
It's all just part of the adventure!

Tinman5507

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Elmo, Tx 06-18c
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2009, 08:40:39 PM »

I'm going to have to go to this now, i'll bring my so called motorcycle gang with me, since were such bad people. Did i mention that we are called the Peace Keepers, made up of cops and firefighters.
 Hello, wpxrider will have to hook up and ride sometime i live next door in Elmo, use to live in Wills Point. I was hanging out with the Houston group last week so i didn't see the article, i have to go hunt up last weeks paper and check it out.

I'm good at pissing people off, just ask my wife, neighbors, or half the people on this forum.

TEXASLONGHORN4EVER

• Rider
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2009, 09:46:17 PM »

i will try and make it as well, i will be the one with the yellow doo-rag! heh,heh,heh!
                                         "Hook Em Horns"
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal