Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: New to group  (Read 4647 times)

jwoolf

Re: New to group
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2007, 12:30:04 PM »

It's just a stupid play on words.

Carpe Diem means, "seize the day" in Latin

Carpe Denim means, "seize my jeans".   8)

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2007, 01:33:45 PM »

Sorry, the response is just a bit overwelming.  I fixed the choke problem on my bike and now I am considering drilling some holes in my exhaust to make my presence known.  If the drilling doesn't work I'll be buying some new pipes.  Friday the weather is suppose to be nice and I am going for a ride with my son before he heads back to A&M.  He has a Suzuki Marauder 800 that he bent last year en-route to the ROT Rally.  55 mph and doing somersalts on the road from Marble Falls to Austin.  Scary moment for Dad.  Anyways, thanks to all for the warm welcomes and technical advice.  See you on the road and maybe at the hangouts.

Had exactly the same thing happen. Son rides an 1800 and saw him fall in the rearview. Still shake when I think about it. Mine turned out OK--hope yours did too. It's hard to watch em learn lessons sometimes.

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2007, 01:34:50 PM »

Hey Wolf--when ya gonna change that sig pic :P :P

Ok Dave, here's the way I've got it figured, poor ole Joe went so deep into debt that not only can he not afford gas and beer anymore but he can't buy batteries for the camera either :'( :'(. We make alot of toy rides around Christmas and stuff so maybe we can make a "BATTERY Run for Woolfe". I'm game, all in favor say "I". Then maybe he will get that nasty old 1800 pic off our board. ;D ;D

Hey Hooter--IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ;D ;D ;D ;D

jwoolf

« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2007, 02:02:38 PM »

HEY!!!!!

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2007, 04:37:16 PM »

Sorry, the response is just a bit overwelming.  I fixed the choke problem on my bike and now I am considering drilling some holes in my exhaust to make my presence known.  If the drilling doesn't work I'll be buying some new pipes.  Friday the weather is suppose to be nice and I am going for a ride with my son before he heads back to A&M.  He has a Suzuki Marauder 800 that he bent last year en-route to the ROT Rally.  55 mph and doing somersalts on the road from Marble Falls to Austin.  Scary moment for Dad.  Anyways, thanks to all for the warm welcomes and technical advice.  See you on the road and maybe at the hangouts.

ALREADY TRIED IT. DRILLING HOLES DOESN'T DO ANY THING, IT WILL SOUND ALMOST THE SAME AND NOT ANY LOUDER. YOU CAN TORCH OFF THE WHOLE BACK END OF THE PIPE AND IT WILL BE A LITTLE BIT LOUDER, OR YOU CAN DO WHAT I DID AND YANK OFF BOTH THE CANISTERS AND THROW SOME DUMPS ON IT, OR WHAT EVER TIP YOU LIKE AND BELIEVE ME, YOU WILL BE HEARD. IT SOUNDS GOOD TOO. I GOT ALOTTA COMPLIMENTS ON HOW IT SOUNDS. REJETING IS ALWAYS A PLUS IF YOU DO DO IT. A LOT OF RIDERS WOULDN'T RECOMEND IT THOUGH. BUT IF YOU DON'T ANT TO BREAK YOUR WALLET THATS THE CHEAPEST WAY TO GO, ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS GO TO PEP BOYS AND BUY 2 TIPS AND YOU GOT YOUR SELF A SET OF DRAGS O0 O0 O0

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal