Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: New to Texas X  (Read 2770 times)

fossil

New to Texas X
« on: December 04, 2006, 07:48:32 PM »

Would someone be so kind as to direct me to the AARP section of the Texas X Riders area. And is the Addison get together on Sundays still alive and well?
Looks like the mid 60's this Sunday and the nursing home is letting me out on good behavior.

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
Re: New to Texas X
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 08:21:41 PM »

Would someone be so kind as to direct me to the AARP section of the Texas X Riders area. And is the Addison get together on Sundays still alive and well?
Looks like the mid 60's this Sunday and the nursing home is letting me out on good behavior.

welcome to the board O0 and what is AARP. nobody goes to pukes anymore, the new hangout is at the black fin about half a mile going east down beltline. hope to ride with you sometime. everybody on here is a real cool crowd. 8)

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 09:24:32 PM »

Hey Fossil, Welcome to the board!

iluvink

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 09:45:48 PM »

Welcome fossill...I'll type slow so that you can read it.  At your age, we don't want to do things too fast!!   :o

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2006, 09:52:29 PM »

AARP. American Association of Retired Persons.  You'll be there some day. Anyway, more about Black Fin. I'm guessing just about anyone shows up but is there a VTX contigent from the Texas X that will show up there, what day and time to make sure I have that straight? Will be going to the 17th Toy Run (I don't intentionally ride in rain) if anybody wants to ride in to Dallas from Plano. breakfast at Poor Richards at 7:30. KSU 8:00

Roland

there's usually about 4 to 6 that go on sundays at noon. i usaually don't go at noon though. they'll meet there and hang out about an hour and then go eat lunch somewhere. most of the time everyone will end up at wilhoites in grapevine, thats when everybody usually all gets together. one time we had 12 bikes all riding together, all VTXs'! it was alotta fun. just keep your eyes out for posts on the toy run because we're all spread out in the metroplex. half on the dallas side and the other on the ftworth side. either way all the groups will end up together once we hit point "b"

O0 O0
justin

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 06:13:53 AM »

AARP? You'll fit right in! What color is your Goldwing?!?!  ::) ;D
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Dusty

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2006, 06:43:03 AM »

Welcome fossil!  O0

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2006, 08:20:28 AM »

Welcome Fossil  O0 O0 Personally,I'm a member of AARPWB. (wanna be) :D :D Old enough, just haven't quit buying toys long enough to stop needing MORE MONEY. For some damn reason, the grandkids think I should give them toys,too. Especially this time of year :D :D  Maybe we'll meet on the road when we can throw the old,cold bones over the scooter.

POPS

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2006, 08:31:59 AM »

Welcome to the board and we'll see you at the BLACKFINN this Sunday around noon.  You're right.....it should be nice riding weather.

-Iceman

jwoolf

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2006, 10:11:51 AM »

Welcome to the board!

Just in case you haven't figured out where blackfinn is located.... It's just east of midway on beltline ( south side of beltline rd. )

As already stated, there's usually several of us that start out there.  Usually iceman, t-bird, rod181 and, jwoolf (me) and, muffmaster are pretty much always there.  There are several others that may or may not show up depending on their schedules etc.

We usually have a beer and decide where we're going to ride for lunch then, who knows where we'll go next.

RSWhite

• Old Timer
  • Frisco Tx
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2006, 09:00:51 PM »

Welcome Fossil !
 :)

2004 1800 Retro Spoke, Spec3, Black/Cherry
"Protect the ones you love...  wear a helmet"

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2006, 09:18:43 PM »

Welcome Fossil I'm a card carrier for about 8 years now and love my discounts at Golden Corral O0 Just can't find a bar that honors my card damn'it >:( >:( >:(
We'll meet up sometime at Fin's or some where up the road and lookin forward to a ride. You'll know it's me cause I'll be wearing the black jacket ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D O0
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Bomber

• Old Timer
  • 03' 1800R slightly modded......
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2006, 02:03:49 AM »

If I get a kitchen pass from the wife I'll try and stop by.  I'm up in The Colony.  Been riding to work (graveyard shift).......I'm ready for spring dammit!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal