Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 9/11 ride to Grapevine to The 9/11 Flight Crew Memorial tomorrow morning  (Read 506 times)

ToniVTX1300R

• Rider

The Cowtown & Friendship Riders group through the meetup site are organizing a ride to Grapevine for the annual 9/11 Memorial Service.  They are looking for as many bikes as possible, The news media will also be covering the event.
I am going to copy & paste the info for any of you who may want to go.

We will meet in Benbrook again . Ksu 6:15am with the friendship riders. Then we will ride to the monument dedicated to the flight crews that fell on that horrible day . I would love to make this a huge ride to show that we never forget . That our thoughts are still of our countrymen who were attacked by cowards especially in the shadow of all that our country has to endure for liberty to exist. our route I-20e to 360n to William d Tate-n to main st-w to Northwest Hwy-n to Texan Trl.-e and enter just as we have in the past. We will have a parking lot to pull into as a waiting area because Jo and the news people want us to arrive at a precise time the parking lot is 1 minute away on northwest hwy. Dress patriotic or decorate your bike , thank you for your support.

We are meeting in Benbrook At the Albertson parking lot. 20 & 377. Behind Whataburger. We roll out at 6:15. Meet up between 5:30 & 5:45 AM.

The parking lot we will be staging in is on the corner of Jenkins St. and E. Wall St., 1 block away from Grapevine City Hall which is on main st. Both groups and all other individuals will leave Benbrook at 6:15 am. we will arrive at the 200 e. wall st. staging area at 7:00 am .
   This event will be over by 0900 then you can continue with your daily plans.
Pearl..My 05 1300 Retro
Switchblade windshield , Kuryakyn Grips ,Kuryakyn Sound of Chrome speakers, 2 Kuryakyn power points, Cobra Tach, Lightbar, & Cobra Floorboards, Vance and Hines to make her roar, Highway bars, Break-Away cruise, Stebel air horn , K&N filter, & mustang seats. Go ride your bike

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal