Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Ride June 29/30 or July 6/7 Suggetsions?????  (Read 3753 times)

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
Ride June 29/30 or July 6/7 Suggetsions?????
« on: June 10, 2013, 09:26:34 AM »

Anyone up for a ride weekend before July 4th or the weekend after? destination is open, any suggestions from the group?
I  think most of the North Texas group should be done with vacations/Weddings/Anniversaries/Graduations/Dog needing Shots by then  :t

I know Lance is tied up till the 4th for the Sat rides. Not sure if he can make a Sunday but sure would be nice to get him out and away from work  :good:

Mark 

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: Ride June 29/30 or July 6/7 Suggetsions?????
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 09:42:20 AM »

Anyone up for a ride weekend before July 4th or the weekend after? destination is open, any suggestions from the group?
I  think most of the North Texas group should be done with vacations/Weddings/Anniversaries/Graduations/Dog needing Shots by then  :t

I know Lance is tied up till the 4th for the Sat rides. Not sure if he can make a Sunday but sure would be nice to get him out and away from work  :good:

Mark 

I'll be in up state NY, but you should try Maw Maw's fried pies -- if you haven't been it is a worth while trip :lunch: :lunch: Be sure if you go to tell the ladies Gumbo sent you and wish he could be there.  :c
This place usually draws a good crowd.
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

wpxrider

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 10:39:41 AM »

I'll be in up state NY, but you should try Maw Maw's fried pies -- if you haven't been it is a worth while trip :lunch: :lunch: Be sure if you go to tell the ladies Gumbo sent you and wish he could be there.  :c

I was just thinking it is about time for Maw Maws again. Then logged in and saw this. I guess twisted minds think alike. :looney:

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 01:36:20 PM »

Mark 

Looks to be south of Tyler http://mamawsfriedpies.com/id28.html I was looking for backroads

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 01:55:15 PM »

Mark 

Looks to be south of Tyler http://mamawsfriedpies.com/id28.html I was looking for backroads

Hold on I know your a smart guy, U telling me you can't find back roads to Whitehouse, TX  :cantbelieve: We run it from Houston and never hit a highway, in fact we use a gravel road or two.  :bikerider: You can do it.
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 02:09:16 PM »

Mark 

Hold on I know your a smart guy, U telling me you can't find back roads to Whitehouse, TX  :cantbelieve: We run it from Houston and never hit a highway, in fact we use a gravel road or two.  :bikerider: You can do it.

Man I'M still cleaning bugs off the bike from Sat., I was looking for roads north of DFW so we can get our Dallas and Fort Worth riders together again. It was such a great group on Sat. that it would be a shame to not ride together again.

Bobcat Biker

• Board
  • Master Tejano Rider
  • Let's ride...wherever...whenever
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2013, 08:28:59 PM »

How about a trip out to Possum Kingdom Lake?  I've never been there...
06 VTX 1300R  (sold 10/18/14)
07 VTX 1800R (sold 2/21)
21 Goldwing DCT "Elsa"

Texan... Born and Raised..

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2013, 06:50:29 AM »

How about a trip out to Possum Kingdom Lake?  I've never been there...

Steve,
Thats a great idea.
Ok guys, who's going?
Which day is everyone free to go from the dates above?
I'm thinking the start can be up in Justin, but am open.
Mark

JustinVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2013, 07:37:17 AM »

We are leaving on June 29th to join the Colorado riders for their annual ride.  We won't be back until July 9th.  If you have some vacation time during that week, you should head over to the Colorado board and check out their ride and head northwest and join us.

http://coloradovtxrangeriders.com/rideinjuly/rideinjuly.htm

Justin VTX

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2013, 02:03:28 PM »

We are leaving on June 29th to join the Colorado riders for their annual ride.  We won't be back until July 9th.  If you have some vacation time during that week, you should head over to the Colorado board and check out their ride and head northwest and join us.

http://coloradovtxrangeriders.com/rideinjuly/rideinjuly.htm

Looks like a great time on July 4th-7th, but we are headed to Cancun the following week.
I'm looking for rides and riders around the DFW area.

Mark

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2013, 06:11:47 AM »

Ok, heres the ride, either Sat June 29th or July 6th. Let me know if anyone is able to make the ride.

http://mapq.st/122jykz

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/state-parks/possum-kingdom

I'm also able to ride during the week except for July 4th

Mark
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 06:14:16 AM by seefriedm »

Bobcat Biker

• Board
  • Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2013, 11:01:10 AM »

I can do the 29th... Not the 6th... Already riding to Glen Rose
07 VTX 1800R (sold 2/21)
21 Goldwing DCT "Elsa"

Bobcat Biker

• Board
  • Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2013, 12:27:27 PM »

are we on for the 29th to find the elusive King Possum?
07 VTX 1800R (sold 2/21)
21 Goldwing DCT "Elsa"

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2013, 12:55:15 PM »

are we on for the 29th to find the elusive King Possum?

Steve,
Yes, I had read your on the way to Lake Granbury the next weekend. So far its the 2 of us.

Mark

ToniVTX1300R

• Rider
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2013, 03:09:32 PM »

Hi Guys...
   I'll be working on the 6th, I can't make it...

Thanks,  Toni
Pearl..My 05 1300 Retro
Switchblade windshield , Kuryakyn Grips ,Kuryakyn Sound of Chrome speakers, 2 Kuryakyn power points, Cobra Tach, Lightbar, & Cobra Floorboards, Vance and Hines to make her roar, Highway bars, Break-Away cruise, Stebel air horn , K&N filter, & mustang seats. Go ride your bike
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal