Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Ride to Muenster June 8th  (Read 5589 times)

Wahoo

• Old Timer
Re: Ride to Muenster June 8th
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2013, 08:29:12 PM »

awe come on Xcaliber -- make it to Justin and you can ride behind me, I got a passenger seat  ;D that aint never been used

Secret to a Happy Marriage -- an '02 1800C for him and an '03 1800C for ME!!!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2013, 08:41:50 PM »

would like to but still haven't put that CT on the wing. running the plugged tire. Don't feel to good about that far on a bad wheel.

Heck I don't even have a front tire, but I'm going  :laugh:

By the way there Wahoo, I'd sure like to ride behind you and break in that passenger seat  ;D ;D ;D
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Strandedtexan

• Trailer Queen
  • Happy to be back in Texas
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2013, 05:46:36 AM »

Violation!  ...VIOLATION!!  I'm calling a Man Code violation on this passenger thing. It is clearly written in Chapter 2, Section 4, Subsection 8 of the Official Man Code that "No Man Shall Allow Another Man on the Back of his Motorcycle".  Look it up... 

The only exception is during breakdowns.  "If One Man Sees a Fellow Motorcyclist Broken Down on the Side of the Road, then He is OBLIGATED to Render Aid".  "All Man Code Laws Should be Amended During the Rendering of Aid."  There it is in black and white.

Since we're planning a group rally for fun, I'm upholding the violation on male passengers. Cannot happen.
'04 VTX1800N.  27000 miles and counting.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2013, 06:51:39 AM »

awe come on Xcaliber -- make it to Justin and you can ride behind me, I got a passenger seat  ;D that aint never been used

:ohwow: Heck Wahoo, I'd let the air out of my tire myself to get to ride behide you. (don't show this to your man, he's a bigun)
It's all just part of the adventure!

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2013, 08:21:43 AM »

JustinVTX
Were waiting on Gumbo
Mark

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2013, 02:23:42 PM »

Violation!  ...VIOLATION!!  I'm calling a Man Code violation on this passenger thing. It is clearly written in Chapter 2, Section 4, Subsection 8 of the Official Man Code that "No Man Shall Allow Another Man on the Back of his Motorcycle".  Look it up... 

The only exception is during breakdowns.  "If One Man Sees a Fellow Motorcyclist Broken Down on the Side of the Road, then He is OBLIGATED to Render Aid".  "All Man Code Laws Should be Amended During the Rendering of Aid."  There it is in black and white.

Since we're planning a group rally for fun, I'm upholding the violation on male passengers. Cannot happen.

:popcorn:

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

Wahoo

• Old Timer
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2013, 04:57:11 PM »

obviously new guy didn't know I'm a girl and not worried about the Man code  :t --- y'all should a seen the look on his face at lunch when he fessed up to being the one that wrote it   :o

It was good ride even took Gumbo to Oklahoma
Secret to a Happy Marriage -- an '02 1800C for him and an '03 1800C for ME!!!

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2013, 06:22:56 PM »

Gangs all here, we eat lunch in Muenster out on the patio great breeze temps in the high 70's

Pics of the bikes in the restaurant parking lot

As Wahoo said "SOMEONE" not sayin names or anything figured that he hadn't riden enough today, starting out in Houston @ O Dark 30, wanted a "slight" excursion up to Oklahoma...

While @ lunch were were entertained with a game called "Wheres Waldo" trying to find the butterfly in Wahoo's do rag.

Got to tell ya, after a great day riding with friends nothing beats a nice cold one out on the patio

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2013, 07:28:03 PM »

obviously new guy didn't know I'm a girl and not worried about the Man code  :t --- y'all should a seen the look on his face at lunch when he fessed up to being the one that wrote it   :o

It was good ride even took Gumbo to Oklahoma
Now that's funny right there. Wish I coulda made it. SIL birthday and allthat family stuff. Rather be ridin'

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2013, 10:08:26 PM »

Left at 5 am and just got back at 10:30 found a secret road I hope to never find again :o
Tacked on 706 miles on the adventure.
Really good to meet the new folks, for the first time, a good bunch  :thumbup: Of course it is always good to see Jim and Wahoo ---- Wahoo more than Jim, but I guess they come in a package  ;D :t

Hmmmm RITZ crackers peanut butter and milk so good.  :lunch:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Bobcat Biker

• Board
  • Master Tejano Rider
  • Let's ride...wherever...whenever
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2013, 11:30:18 PM »

Everyone looks great... !  Sorry I couldn't make it!
06 VTX 1300R  (sold 10/18/14)
07 VTX 1800R (sold 2/21)
21 Goldwing DCT "Elsa"

Texan... Born and Raised..

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2013, 07:11:27 AM »

Dang Gumbo, 706 miles in a day! few more and you woulda made the Iron Butt. You da Man!   Great Pics BTW.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2013, 08:17:49 AM »

Yep missed ya Gary

These guys had some really nice bikes, they put a lot into the X ride.

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2013, 08:36:10 AM »

Yep missed ya Gary

These guys had some really nice bikes, they put a lot into the X ride.

These were the only pics he sent me. Can Wahoo and you post up the others?

Mark

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2013, 09:08:25 AM »

Mark, that's all I have buddy  :c
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal