Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Ride to Muenster June 8th  (Read 5590 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: Ride to Muenster June 8th
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2013, 07:10:16 PM »

In Michigan now but will be home on the 7th, I'll c if I can muster up and make it.

Do you have any idea where Muenster is? I didn't think so, I've rode with you before. :t

Of course I have no idea, but it's only me at home with nothing else to do, I'll find it, maybe not on time.
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2013, 07:17:24 PM »

In Michigan now but will be home on the 7th, I'll c if I can muster up and make it.

Do you have any idea where Muenster is? I didn't think so, I've rode with you before. :t

Of course I have no idea, but it's only me at home with nothing else to do, I'll find it, maybe not on time.
You went on the last ride with Chad up there I thought? It is also me home alone as well, wife and daughter headed to MN to see the family on Friday.

Mark

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2013, 07:27:01 PM »

C u there, KSU at 9:30 from where ??? Did I miss that part? Was there an address?
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2013, 07:38:06 PM »

C u there, KSU at 9:30 from where ??? Did I miss that part? Was there an address?

The iHop at 3020 Justin Rd Highland Village, TX 75077-7047 ( (972) 317-7000) its in the Wally World parking lot facing FM407. Can we get a post of all who are planning to ride? JustinVTX has some folks riding with him and meeting us at 10 in Justin (location TBD).

So far I had 3 bail on the ride that had said they would be going.  :banghead:

Mark

Wahoo

• Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2013, 08:38:16 PM »

Jim aka JustinVTX and I will meet y'all in Ponder at Bev's Valero Gas Stop in Ponder at 9:45 ish -- it's on 156 on North end of Ponder; might have one other bike with us

Be safe around Justin as there are races going on at TMS and 407 usually has more traffic when there are races and more definitely more traffic cops
Secret to a Happy Marriage -- an '02 1800C for him and an '03 1800C for ME!!!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2013, 02:50:22 AM »

I'll be heading that way around 5 am, should make it on time :thumbup:

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2013, 05:24:58 AM »

I'll be heading that way around 5 am, should make it on time :thumbup:

PM me your number and I'll give you a call. We can grab a cup of coffee.

Mark

Strandedtexan

• Trailer Queen
  • Happy to be back in Texas
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2013, 11:52:58 AM »

I'll rally for it.  Not sure if I have a passenger, but I'll go regardless.  Sounds like fun!
'04 VTX1800N.  27000 miles and counting.

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2013, 12:05:43 PM »

I'll rally for it.  Not sure if I have a passenger, but I'll go regardless.  Sounds like fun!
Since your coming from FW, want to hook up with the folks in Ponder? Jim (JustinVTX) posted the location.
Mark

Strandedtexan

• Trailer Queen
  • Happy to be back in Texas
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2013, 12:17:02 PM »

Since your coming from FW, want to hook up with the folks in Ponder? Jim (JustinVTX) posted the location.
Mark

Nah, I can start in Flower Mound just as easy.  There won't be much 820 traffic on Saturday, so it'll be a 40 minute trip or so.  I PM'd the new rider from Saginaw to see if he wanted to roll out with me (since I just moved to Saginaw).  We'll see.
'04 VTX1800N.  27000 miles and counting.

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2013, 05:14:26 PM »

Mark

Nah, I can start in Flower Mound just as easy.  There won't be much 820 traffic on Saturday, so it'll be a 40 minute trip or so.  I PM'd the new rider from Saginaw to see if he wanted to roll out with me (since I just moved to Saginaw).  We'll see.

Looking up for folks riding Sat  :goldwing:

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2013, 06:04:17 PM »

And I've rode with you -- always a good time.  :thumbup: :c

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2013, 06:52:31 PM »

Posting up my contact # 940-536-9851

I'll be at the iHop @ 8:30 drinking coffee (yeah I know great decision before a long ride  :what:
Mark

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2013, 06:58:38 PM »

Leaving here in the morning 5 am any riders left in Houston ???  :bikerider:

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2013, 08:21:46 PM »

would like to but still haven't put that CT on the wing. running the plugged tire. Don't feel to good about that far on a bad wheel.
It's all just part of the adventure!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal