Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Female VTX Rider from Chicago just moved into NW FT. Worth  (Read 6187 times)

JustinVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
Re: Female VTX Rider from Chicago just moved into NW FT. Worth
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2013, 07:26:50 PM »

Hey Toni,
Are you free on Saturday the 22'nd?  If you are not working you can join us for the Waco lunch ride.

Jim & Janatha

Justin VTX

ToniVTX1300R

• Rider
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2013, 08:02:10 PM »

Hi Jim..I work weekends until 2pm normally.
  I will be off only on Tuesday & Wednesday's throughout the summer.
 Thanks for the invite that was very nice of you.
Pearl..My 05 1300 Retro
Switchblade windshield , Kuryakyn Grips ,Kuryakyn Sound of Chrome speakers, 2 Kuryakyn power points, Cobra Tach, Lightbar, & Cobra Floorboards, Vance and Hines to make her roar, Highway bars, Break-Away cruise, Stebel air horn , K&N filter, & mustang seats. Go ride your bike

blade4804

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2013, 08:40:32 AM »

I live in Euless (aka useless) that about 20 minutes from you. and tho I am a guy, I am always up for riding, with anyone :)

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2013, 09:20:37 AM »

Toni,
I took the week of July 4 off so if you like ride on one of your days off I should be open.

Mark 

ToniVTX1300R

• Rider
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2013, 09:37:04 AM »

:hurl:That would be great. I ride with anyone who knows how to ride safe.  I know men & women ride different and I adapt to either.  My ideal ride is all day on the back roads not riding bar to bar...
 Work near Euless so I am a little familiar with the area.

Mark--Im going on vacation also. I will be back on July4th so that will be great.

I'm always up for a evening ride any day of the week...I wont lead unless you all want me to take you to Chicago..

If anyone can ride for a few hours contact me..
Pearl..My 05 1300 Retro
Switchblade windshield , Kuryakyn Grips ,Kuryakyn Sound of Chrome speakers, 2 Kuryakyn power points, Cobra Tach, Lightbar, & Cobra Floorboards, Vance and Hines to make her roar, Highway bars, Break-Away cruise, Stebel air horn , K&N filter, & mustang seats. Go ride your bike

blade4804

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2013, 11:21:24 AM »

I am off for 4th through the 8th!  :flag:

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2013, 11:28:23 AM »

Toni,
Are you back to work the next day or able to do a day ride as your working the following weekend (July 6/7)? I'm up for another ride up to Muenster (daughter or wife will be riding as passenger since they are back tomorrow morning  :thumbup:).

I now have another way home (thanks guys). Going to White Settlement (Lake Texoma area)coming down 377. BTW what was with all those dead trees sticking up out of the lakes we passed?

Nope no crazy riding here, those days are LONG past this old guy  :agree: as to the bars, can't see drinking and watching out for :crazy: while I'm on a  :goldwing: and much prefer to  :bikerider: Thank goodness none of the other riders this past weekend could hear me singing while were out on the road, they might have  :redcard: I have my speed gauge set to IF I can't hear my music to sing to we're going to fast.

I'm posting a ride (no clue where yet)  the weekend before or after as you've read.

Mark

blade4804

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2013, 12:26:55 PM »

one thing is for sure, before we go back to Muenster: 1, different place to eat, 2, I am wearing long sleeves and some sort of head wear to prevent sunburns LOL I am hurting right now!

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2013, 02:00:35 PM »

one thing is for sure, before we go back to Muenster: 1, different place to eat, 2, I am wearing long sleeves and some sort of head wear to prevent sunburns LOL I am hurting right now!
I can't agree more. I came back and even after SPF 50 in the morning my face and arms were toasted. Not as happy with resteraunt this time either. The ride is good for sure....

Mark

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2013, 02:23:15 PM »

WHACK  WHACK :ohwow:
I was sure thinking that while we were riding  ::) Them rascals will remember this ride for a few days to come.
Heck I don't usually wear underware but when I ride I do  :ohwow: I have to say after that 706 mile adventure my too-nanny was a bit sore too.
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

ToniVTX1300R

• Rider
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2013, 08:42:28 PM »

Mark,
  Your story above with the icons was great !
   I'll be back from Mexico July4th as it looks right now.  ( I work for the airlines so, we can come & go as we want)
   I go back to work on the 5th.  If I work a few extra hours and there is a not-to be missed ALL-DAY ride i can take the day off.  I need to get out !  I need to start learning the roads, towns & finding the little hidden gem burger joints.

I give you credit for trying...its just hard to ride when working weekends is involved.

Anyone up for a sunset ice cream ride or just a short 2 hour ride any night this week ?

Pearl..My 05 1300 Retro

payne5757

• Trailer Queen
  • 2002 VTX 1800C
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2013, 06:53:54 AM »

Mark,
  Your story above with the icons was great !
   I'll be back from Mexico July4th as it looks right now.  ( I work for the airlines so, we can come & go as we want)
   I go back to work on the 5th.  If I work a few extra hours and there is a not-to be missed ALL-DAY ride i can take the day off.  I need to get out !  I need to start learning the roads, towns & finding the little hidden gem burger joints.

I give you credit for trying...its just hard to ride when working weekends is involved.

Anyone up for a sunset ice cream ride or just a short 2 hour ride any night this week ?

I'm also a huge fan of lil tasty brger joints!  You should check out Twisted Root, Fred's and Navajo Burger just to name a few.

ToniVTX1300R

• Rider
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2013, 07:35:16 AM »

Thanks for the suggestions...yum
Pearl..My 05 1300 Retro

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2013, 01:46:53 PM »

WHACK  WHACK :ohwow:
I was sure thinking that while we were riding  ::) Them rascals will remember this ride for a few days to come.
Heck I don't usually wear underware but when I ride I do  :ohwow: I have to say after that 706 mile adventure my too-nanny was a bit sore too.

Yeah I agree, I seemed to have gotten whacked on the bridge of my nose by one of those little flockers. I should have been bobbin n weavin  :bikerider:

Morgan Buchanan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Fantastic Opportunity!  Look and ask me about it!
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2013, 07:12:09 AM »

Headwear to prevent sunburns...don't they call that a helmet?  :)

Hope you're enjoying Texas.  I don't get over here often since I sold my VTX...  :)
My now long gone VTX...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal