Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Boozefighter on a Triumph?  (Read 17182 times)

flamen

• Rider
  • VTX UNDER CONSTRUCTION
    • Tammys Corgis
Re: Boozefighter on a Triumph?
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2009, 03:12:42 PM »

WE'll mine and Big Oz's daughter dated a boozefighter for sometime and we were asked many times to come and ride with them but we declined because we were told that because we didnt ride a Harley or an American made bike we would have to ride at the back. And was also told that if he rode with us on what we called our rides, he would have to be the lead bike. I'm so happy that relationship is now over.

Under Construction:::H&K Sideburners, Progressive 812 flamed 11" shocks,
skull & flame Irate grill, flamed Kuryakyn floorboards, cobra fatty crashbars, Skull bone highway pegs, Skull bone mirrors

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2009, 03:59:20 PM »

WE'll mine and Big Oz's daughter dated a boozefighter for sometime and we were asked many times to come and ride with them but we declined because we were told that because we didnt ride a Harley or an American made bike we would have to ride at the back. And was also told that if he rode with us on what we called our rides, he would have to be the lead bike. I'm so happy that relationship is now over.

:agree: Who needs a relationship like that, as far as american made bike, we have more stuff made in the U.S. than Harley does. Not sure if that is true I just like saying it. :t
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

wwaggett

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Clear Lake, Texas Always busy doing nothing at all
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2009, 04:19:07 PM »

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

tejasx

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2009, 05:34:20 PM »

I think this is hilarious people giving opinions on things which they have no idea about

Sounds like you should enlighten everyone since you are in the know.....

:pot:
What he said.........

tejasx

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2009, 05:36:33 PM »

I think this is hilarious people giving opinions on things which they have no idea about

Sounds like you should enlighten everyone since you are in the know.....

:pot:
What he said.........Apparently you are more in the know than anyone else, so why not enlighten us.

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2009, 06:34:51 PM »

Park around back, I got to lead, or I can't go. I only ride the correct bike, all others to the back of the pack. Ya prove your self, and get the right bike, and we will think about letting you join.
Sounds like that bible, thumping bunch of  local Wing riders.
I just could not measure up.
Boozefighters is a old club, but its all just a bunch of silly B.S.   

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2009, 06:44:46 PM »

Hey man, I'm with you...  I watch Sons of Anarchy too!   :t

Advice:  It's not cool to make a general assumption about everyone that posts in a thread, especially when that general assumption is a negative one.  Yes, yes, I know you are a member of the Blacksheep MC, and you must have a wealth of knowledge, much greater than any of ours, of MC's, their history, etc...  But it would be a lot cooler to just contribute something meaningful to the thread rather than talk AppleSauce & try to  :pot:

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2009, 06:51:39 PM »

well, we are waiting
It's all just part of the adventure!

jgann3375

• Tejano
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2009, 07:50:39 AM »

b]Advice:[/b]  It's not cool to make a general assumption about everyone that posts in a thread, especially when that general assumption is a negative one.  Yes, yes, I know you are a member of the Blacksheep MC, and you must have a wealth of knowledge, much greater than any of ours, of MC's, their history, etc...  But it would be a lot cooler to just contribute something meaningful to the thread rather than talk AppleSauce & try to  :pot:

[/quote]

For starters I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE BLACKSHEEP.  Second yes the Boozefighters are supposed to ride American when they have their colors on.  3rd the term 1% was derived after the AMA said that 99% of motorcycle riders were law abiding citizens who just enjoyed riding and that is was only 1% that was hell raisers/ outlaws/ troublemakers.  The term 1% has become an overused term for most clubs when in reality it is only select clubs that wear the diamond.
It is not the destination that matters it is the trip to the destination

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2009, 09:53:38 AM »

But wouldn't you agree that many of the OMG's that sport the diamond (1%) & MC, give other MC's that do not have the diamond a bad rap by MC association.

I am 48 & hope that I never grow-up.  I enjoy that small part of my immaturity that I think everyone has when riding (even though most won't admit it). 
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

jgann3375

• Tejano
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2009, 10:22:47 AM »

But wouldn't you agree that many of the OMG's that sport the diamond (1%) & MC, give other MC's that do not have the diamond a bad rap by MC association.

I am 48 & hope that I never grow-up.  I enjoy that small part of my immaturity that I think everyone has when riding (even though most won't admit it). 

I agree and most people who don't know anything about bikes or MC just see a patch and lumps all patches together.  Many don't realize that their are family clubs where the women wear patches also their are clubs that allow any make of bike and there are MC's which only allow Harleys.  I have been a part of both sides of that coin and know that MC's are all different and many of them don't get along but not all MC's are like that. 
It is not the destination that matters it is the trip to the destination

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2009, 06:33:35 PM »

For starters I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE BLACKSHEEP.  Second yes the Boozefighters are supposed to ride American when they have their colors on.  3rd the term 1% was derived after the AMA said that 99% of motorcycle riders were law abiding citizens who just enjoyed riding and that is was only 1% that was hell raisers/ outlaws/ troublemakers.  The term 1% has become an overused term for most clubs when in reality it is only select clubs that wear the diamond.

FOR STARTERS, here is one of your previous posts in which you stated that you were a Blacksheep.  Maybe you meant you were a "black sheep" but you stated "Blacksheep", that led me to the conclusion that you were a member of the Blacksheep MC. 
Let's see sponsored by Blacksheep MC and I am a Blacksheep guess that means I will be there 8)

And yes the 1% term came from the AMA, but what do you think they were responding to?  Do you think they just decided one insignificant day  to announce that 99% of their members were law abiding citizens and that 1% were outlaws?  Do some research and figure out why they said that, and to what they were responding.  I'll give you a little hint, look at my first post in this thread.

Again, don't make general assumptions about people not knowing what they are talking about.  I obviously did know what I was talking about.

Zen Nomad

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2009, 06:55:10 PM »

:c

Lived in Hollister, so that makes me a bonafide expert, right?  :thumbup:

The AMA was responding to the incident in Hollister in 1947.  It's well documented.

Of course what 1% means to different people will vary.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2009, 07:53:04 PM »

:c

Lived in Hollister, so that makes me a bonafide expert, right?  :thumbup:

The AMA was responding to the incident in Hollister in 1947.  It's well documented.

Of course what 1% means to different people will vary.

I spent a little time right down the road in the 70's in a little place called Gilroy the garlic capital of the world. I must be a dang gone expert too. :t
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2009, 07:55:42 PM »

I think the whole hubbub about patches, C of C , one percenters is just stupid. I get it that some people want to wear certain patches for fun to announce where their from or what kind of bike they ride but these thugs dictating who can wear what is rediculous. I know a rider that got jacked up at a bar by some of these creeps because he was wearing a "Sons of ANARCHY"  Tee Shirt. And he had just ridden in a benefit ride for one of their members! That's why I don't wear that type of gear, don't want anyone to think that I'm a so called biker.
It's all just part of the adventure!
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal