Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: LUNCH RUN TO MUENSTER, TX  (Read 3822 times)

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
Re: LUNCH RUN TO MUENSTER, TX
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2011, 09:42:04 AM »

I have a neighbor and wife (Wing or CX500), my son and girlfriend (Indian Chief or Spirit), daughter and her boyfriend (Harley), sons roommate and girlfriend (not sure, it caught on fire last week) and my wife and myself (VTX).

Weather is looking to be a low 90's kind of day.

Although I ride the back roads around here I'm not sure about a ride leader...my neighbor on the other hand has done several rides up the Muenster.

If you plan to do the pre-ride Friday I can take off early and would love to ride up. I'll call later today (Sunday).
Mark

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2011, 10:12:52 AM »

I will be there and maybe some others!!  ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2011, 11:30:16 AM »

THE CENTER in Muenster, Texas.  I have already made arrangements with the manager to expect us.

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2011, 01:11:48 PM »

THE CENTER in Muenster, Texas.  I have already made arrangements with the manager to expect us.
Here is the link, looks like some great food!!!
http://www.thecenterrestaurant.com/index.htm

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2011, 07:14:53 AM »

I'm still in for breakfast at IHOP just down the parking lot from Up In Smoke.  How does 9:30am sound?  Glen Case, the ower of the Kristoff Cigar Co. will be flying in early and picking up his Harley and heading straight to the shop.  He said he should arrive around 10:30am and we can kickstand up at 11:00am.

See ya'll there....be safe.

-Daimon

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2011, 09:01:28 AM »

I'm still in for breakfast at IHOP just down the parking lot from Up In Smoke.  How does 9:30am sound?  Glen Case, the ower of the Kristoff Cigar Co. will be flying in early and picking up his Harley and heading straight to the shop.  He said he should arrive around 10:30am and we can kickstand up at 11:00am.

See ya'll there....be safe.

-Daimon

I'll be waiting at the house for the kids to show up. I've offered up the house for the folks getting in before then coffee and doughnuts  :lunch: I'm hoping we can get the 20 something’s up and moving by 9:30 to be there for breakfast. But it being a Sat. morning might be tough.

Daimon
I'm taking off at noon Friday to be avail for the pre-ride. Call you tonight to confirm the time.
Mark

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2011, 06:33:03 AM »

Great pre-ride and food....going to be in the high 70-low 90's for the ride today.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2011, 06:08:59 PM »

Just got home about 30 minutes ago! Rode right at 300 miles today. Meet alot of nice people that ride Honda and others!!  ;D Thanks again Seefriedom for letting me hang out!
Tweety was great ridin with ya like always!!! Tell Herk to be ready for some ridin!
 Hooter you are a ............. !!  ;D ;D
Great to see ya!!

Seefriedom family

Hooter taste testing the beer!!

Tweety thinking if he wants to taste test the beer!!

Seefriedom's 1300 and yes he wears a pink helmet!!  ;D 

Georgous Indian!!

P.S. That was Seefriedon's wife helmet!!  ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2011, 07:09:00 PM »

Group picture in front of the Center Restaurant  :lunch:  :c :thumbup:(our lunch stop) in Muenster....excellent food!!! :lunch:

My son and his girlfriend in front of my Indian Spirit and my daughter and her boyfriend in front of his Harley...

Our entire group enjoying a wonderful patio with plenty of shade to keep out of the 95% heat before starting back :bikerider:

We had about 20 bikes in the rally.....wonderful group of folks

I really was enjoying myself and had a great time with everyone.....despite the frown. Chad kept everyone laughing and relaxed!!! :thumbup:

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2011, 07:29:25 PM »

Nice turn out, looks like a really good time.  :thumbup: :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2011, 10:59:00 PM »

It seems like the dark haired guy in the blue tshirt I have seen in the post office the other day. :rofl:
Looks as if everyone was having a good time.
Alvin,Texas
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal