Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Ride For Kids Charity Ride  (Read 1042 times)

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
Ride For Kids Charity Ride
« on: September 29, 2009, 04:14:24 PM »

Got this in my e mail today if someone wants to take a ride close to the Metro!!

It is time once again for the Ride For Kids Charity Ride!! We will be leaving Al Lamb's Dallas Honda at 9:00 am on Sunday October 4th. Please join us on our to Grapevine for this well orchestrated event. The Ride For Kids is has been sponsored by Honda since 1991. Please help us help the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation by joining us on this emotional ride.

If you plan on coming please R.S.V.P. with Ed Walters at (972) 619-2007 or email him at edwalters@dallashonda.com.

For more information visit www.rideforkids.org
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Pokins

• Old Timer
Re: Ride For Kids Charity Ride
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 10:19:27 PM »

I always make this ride. I go every year. It is a great ride for a great cause.

Bigin

• Rider
  • Rockwall, Tx
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 03:21:02 PM »

I have been going for the last few years, can't make it this year.  Always like the ride when it was around Glen Rose.

Greg (beter known as Bigin)

2004 1800 NEO Black Spec 2, Honda Windshield, Mustang Vintage Wide Touring, Tall NEO Backrest, River Road Saddlebags, H&M Instruments Speakers, Cobra Fatty Highway bars

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 04:04:40 PM »

Got this in my e mail today if someone wants to take a ride close to the Metro!!

It is time once again for the Ride For Kids Charity Ride!! We will be leaving Al Lamb's Dallas Honda at 9:00 am on Sunday October 4th. Please join us on our to Grapevine for this well orchestrated event. The Ride For Kids is has been sponsored by Honda since 1991. Please help us help the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation by joining us on this emotional ride.

If you plan on coming please R.S.V.P. with Ed Walters at (972) 619-2007 or email him at edwalters@dallashonda.com.

For more information visit www.rideforkids.org

Good job Cad keep the them guy rollen  ;D ;D I would actually make this if I hadn't just got back from Ark and beat me to death. That RedDragon will beat you to death if your not careful  :)
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal