Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Countdown to R.O.T.!!!  (Read 8746 times)

kajunkruzer

• Tejano
  • Breaux Bridge, la
Re: Countdown to R.O.T.!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2010, 07:05:51 PM »

Back on topic. We are heading to Austin on Wednesday and staying through Sunday. Decided not to even bother buying tickets to the rally this year. IMO, the music lineup this year sucks major azz, I need nothing from the vendors, and I can see boobies plenty other places for less than the $60 gate fee. There's plenty in and around Austin to keep us busy and entertained while we are there without even going to the Expo center. Our plan is to ride the Hill Country by day and hang out on 6th St. by night. I think we might even head to Schlitterbahn one day, who knows.
Hers:'03 VTX 1800 Trike
Mine:'09 Streetglide

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2010, 07:25:40 PM »

Back on topic. We are heading to Austin on Wednesday and staying through Sunday. Decided not to even bother buying tickets to the rally this year. IMO, the music lineup this year sucks major azz, I need nothing from the vendors, and I can see boobies plenty other places for less than the $60 gate fee. There's plenty in and around Austin to keep us busy and entertained while we are there without even going to the Expo center. Our plan is to ride the Hill Country by day and hang out on 6th St. by night. I think we might even head to Schlitterbahn one day, who knows.

Check your mail, buddy, I sent you some maps you might want to give a try.
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

kajunkruzer

• Tejano
  • Breaux Bridge, la
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2010, 06:51:40 AM »

Thanks for the maps Gumbo :thumbup: We rode around Luckenbach and Fredericksburg last year. Haven't finalized routes for this year yet.

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2010, 07:57:25 AM »

I paid this year for tickets.  I always like to do every other year.  Last didn't pay, didn't get to go, but I wasn't planning on paying anyways.  I like to see what the vendors offer as you can't always find what they sell at any moto shop.  All I know is I'm ready to just chill and ride around some fellow brothers all weekend.
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

Pudge

• Tejano
  • Wimberley, Texas
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2010, 08:11:02 AM »

I paid this year for tickets.  I always like to do every other year.  Last didn't pay, didn't get to go, but I wasn't planning on paying anyways.  I like to see what the vendors offer as you can't always find what they sell at any moto shop.  All I know is I'm ready to just chill and ride around some fellow brothers all weekend.

Paul, I wish we were going to be here, we would for sure ride with you guys.  Hope you have fun and be safe as always.
Ride Cowboys, Ride!

matap

• Board
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2010, 08:54:31 AM »

appreciate it.  Daryle, I'll let you know when i plan on trying to make it to Wimberley for that zip line tour thing.

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2010, 09:43:30 AM »

We can start another post the first week of June and try to round-up a M&G. 
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

Pudge

• Tejano
  • Wimberley, Texas
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2010, 05:29:21 PM »

appreciate it.  Daryle, I'll let you know when i plan on trying to make it to Wimberley for that zip line tour thing.

Ok, let us know and Pam and I will try to do it with you. 
Ride Cowboys, Ride!

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2010, 09:17:39 PM »

OK, will do!   :c
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

jarubio

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2010, 07:40:02 PM »

Count me in for ROT. I have my tickets and I paid for the MOD. I hope the majority of the money that I paid goes to MOD, if not, no more high paying for me next year. Also, count me in for the M&G.
2005 VTX 1300
Vance & Hines Big Shots Staggered
Kuryakyn Pro Series Hypercharger
K&N Air Filter
Xtreme Revolution Fairing
Cobra Sissy Bar
Lindby Custom Engine Gaurd
Kuryakyn Foot Pegs
I lost count of all of the chrome she has :-D

kajunkruzer

• Tejano
  • Breaux Bridge, la
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2010, 07:33:56 PM »

Woot!!! ROT is next week. Can't wait to do some :bikerider:, some  :lunch:, and some  :c
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 08:17:27 PM by kajunkruzer »

cruisinsounds

• Trailer Queen
  • Keep it hot so you don't choke.
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2010, 10:05:42 PM »

will be around town, lemme know if anyone puts together a mandg, i can make it, but after puttin the bike in the shop this week I can't afford the pass. maybe will join the ride to congress tho, we'll see.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2010, 10:24:54 PM »

Hope you all have a great time, I am jealous as hell, got to go to a friggen wedding in Dallas, wife's side of the family, hardly know them.   :reaction:
I have been trying to get out of it, but mamma aint havin it.  :-[
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

jarubio

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2010, 09:34:52 AM »

Hope you all have a great time, I am jealous as hell, got to go to a friggen wedding in Dallas, wife's side of the family, hardly know them.   :reaction:

Gumbo, you can still make ROT. Attend Thursday, Friday and part of Saturday. Saturday 3pm ride up to Dallas  :bikerider: , just in time for the 7pm weeding. Stay there two hours then ride back. With more than enough time to spare to enjoy ROT.  :c
2005 VTX 1300
Vance & Hines Big Shots Staggered
Kuryakyn Pro Series Hypercharger
K&N Air Filter
Xtreme Revolution Fairing
Cobra Sissy Bar
Lindby Custom Engine Gaurd
Kuryakyn Foot Pegs
I lost count of all of the chrome she has :-D

matap

• Board
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2010, 09:56:23 AM »

Gumbo just in time for the 7pm weeding.

Oh yeah. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal