Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Got Hit Today  (Read 5161 times)

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
Re: Got Hit Today
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2008, 04:46:02 AM »

Really freaks me out that out of the 9 bikes that left the Stockyards for Joe T Garcia's a couple weeks ago, 3 of 'em are down now..... 
Maybe we shouldn't go back to Ft. Worth again?

I'm really ashamed of my fellow Texans that everybody up that way up in Plano that day were so wrapped up in themselves they couldn't take a minute to see what they could do for Daimon, just left him bleeding beside the road to take care of his own problems.  That's just despicable.  Especially in Texas.
This is because Plano is full of Yankees.  O0 :D

Hope all 3 of you guys are getting good meds, taking it easy, and getting better.
Yee-Haw  O0 My name is Al and Vicodin's my pal  O0 O0 O0

What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Bomber

• Old Timer
  • 03' 1800R slightly modded......
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2008, 11:34:27 PM »

I'm guessin' you didn't have a loaded gun on ya......

How's the hand?

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2008, 01:49:53 AM »

hand is alright and I have been riding as much as I can since I got my bike back. Thanks for asking
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

Dusty

« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2008, 05:00:51 AM »

hand is alright and I have been riding as much as I can since I got my bike back. Thanks for asking

Glad you and your bike are back in bidness. I may have missed it, but did the Buck Rogers stop?
I had a similar experience in Dallas a couple of years back (I think I was on 75 where it merges with GB going North) except she saw me and just kept coming as if to say, Tuff AppleSauce fat boy. Luckily I was able to hit a gap between cars and get away. That was before the Stebel and the gun.
Would it be considered self defense if you shot at someone who was running you down?

Bomber

• Old Timer
  • 03' 1800R slightly modded......
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2008, 12:19:04 AM »

Glad you and your bike are back in bidness. I may have missed it, but did the Buck Rogers stop?
I had a similar experience in Dallas a couple of years back (I think I was on 75 where it merges with GB going North) except she saw me and just kept coming as if to say, Tuff AppleSauce fat boy. Luckily I was able to hit a gap between cars and get away. That was before the Stebel and the gun.
Would it be considered self defense if you shot at someone who was running you down?

But, your honor, I was using my desert eagle to crack the block on her SUV/deadly weapon she was trying to kill me with.  I really didn't mean to hit her between the ears.  Sorry, your honor..........
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal