Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Int'l M/C Show Sat 11/10  (Read 5965 times)

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
Re: Int'l M/C Show Sat 11/10
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2007, 08:30:34 PM »

We went last year. Sat Night if I remember right. It's a great show. Had these crazy dudes riding bikes in a cage ( an actual round cage, not a vehicle)and doing stunts and stuff. All the brands and some customs and a lot of vendors.There's free bike-only parking all the way around the convention center so parkings not a problem. This is definitely NOT the POS swap meet they have down at Will Rogers. ALL the bike shops have $3 off discounts passes, not just Honda dealers. O0 O0

tejasx

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2007, 03:06:44 PM »

I called Grapevine Kawasaki and they were out of the discount coupons as well, those are the only dealers close to me.  If anyone else runs across any bring them along.  I still can't get the link to work on what area dealers have them. 

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2007, 03:46:31 PM »

I called Grapevine Kawasaki and they were out of the discount coupons as well, those are the only dealers close to me.  If anyone else runs across any bring them along.  I still can't get the link to work on what area dealers have them. 

Maxim Honda may...  I'll check there and Central Yamaha...   O0

wearevenom2

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Garland Tx
    • myspace
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2007, 04:20:45 PM »

I think I am going and bringing a couple of peeps along

tejasx

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2007, 07:17:44 PM »

I tried a Yamaha shop near where I work and they were out of the dsicount coupons too, but today I found out that if you buy and print your ticket  online, it is 10.00.  That is what I did, a good idea to save three bucks.  See you all at Wilhoites.

iluvink

« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2007, 08:42:25 PM »

Don't hate me tejasx, but I found this..."Just an FYI, for those of you buying your tickets online ($10 online vs. $13 at the show).....if you put in "ROK" (no quotes) in the promotional code box, you get $2.00 off per ticket (making the adult tickets $8)"

It worked.

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2007, 08:55:17 PM »

Don't hate me tejasx, but I found this..."Just an FYI, for those of you buying your tickets online ($10 online vs. $13 at the show).....if you put in "ROK" (no quotes) in the promotional code box, you get $2.00 off per ticket (making the adult tickets $8)"

It worked.
...and it keeps getting better!!!   ;D O0

wearevenom2

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Garland Tx
    • myspace
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2007, 01:06:43 AM »

It worked.

Thanks O0

tejasx

« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2007, 03:13:58 AM »

It worked.

Now you tell me, lol.  Where did you get this info, must not be well advertised, I imagine for a good reason. 
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 03:18:01 AM by tejasx »

iluvink

« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2007, 07:44:07 AM »

It worked.

Now you tell me, lol.  Where did you get this info, must not be well advertised, I imagine for a good reason. 

Well, not to be too computer geeky, but when I saw on the web site check out, a place for a promo code, I Googled, "International Motorcycle Show promo code", and found it on another m/c forum site. 

Whenever I see "promo code" at checkout when purchasing on line, I'll usually Google the site with 'promo code' after it, just to see if I can find something.

It has save me some money in a few cases.  It's always worth a Google.  But truthfully, I wouldn't have even purchased online if I hadn't seen your post. 

I'll buy you a beer at Wilhoites on Saturday.  8)

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2007, 08:42:46 AM »

It worked.

Thanks Ink..!!!  I just saved $15.00 on three tickets..  You Da' Man..!!!  O0 O0

tejasx

« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2007, 09:23:26 AM »

It worked.

Well, not to be too computer geeky, but when I saw on the web site check out, a place for a promo code, I Googled, "International Motorcycle Show promo code", and found it on another m/c forum site. 

Whenever I see "promo code" at checkout when purchasing on line, I'll usually Google the site with 'promo code' after it, just to see if I can find something.

It has save me some money in a few cases.  It's always worth a Google.  But truthfully, I wouldn't have even purchased online if I hadn't seen your post. 

I will remember that in the future, good thing to know.  Just two bucks, I will survive,  lol.

tejasx

« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2007, 09:24:33 AM »

It worked.

You gonna meet us at Wilhoites Dan, or are you all going at another time?

I will remember that in the future, good thing to know.  Just two bucks, I will survive,  lol.

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2007, 09:59:12 AM »

It worked.

With all that O.T. you've been getting Ken, you could afford to buy all the X'ers their tickets..!!!  ;D ;D ;D

tejasx

« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2007, 12:43:33 PM »

It worked.

With all that O.T. you've been getting Ken, you could afford to buy all the X'ers their tickets..!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Yeah, but time and a half on minimum wage still ain't much.   :'( :'(

Are meeting us at Wilhoites Dan?  Or are you all going another time?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 12:45:52 PM by tejasx »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal