Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Charity Run I Went to in Salado This Past Weekend Pics  (Read 582 times)

tejasx

Charity Run I Went to in Salado This Past Weekend Pics
« on: September 11, 2007, 05:25:01 AM »

Posted this under another thread, but decided to post under a new thread;

Sorry I missed, but I had a good time in Temple with my daughter helping her with her photo booth at the Charity event for the Children's Miracle Network.  It was a great event other than having to hang around the Hardley dealership and hear one guy talking about a friend's Honda as a home appliance, but I bit my lip and held fast for the greater cause.  The weather there was great, but I got pounded with rain coming back into the Ft Worth area today. 

But the beer tub girl made it all worth it;

How's this one for ya Dan   

This chopper belongs to a friend of my daughter, she is single has the chopper and a beautiful horse ranch;  I think I am in love,

A friend of my daughter built this bike with an S&S engine from the ground up;

« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 05:27:04 AM by tejasx »

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
Re: Charity Run I Went to in Salado This Past Weekend Pics
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 10:24:37 AM »

Nice Job Ken..!!! Glad to hear that you had a good time.  How the photography booth do in terms of $$$$$....  Here's one for you..!!!  :o :o

tejasx

Re: Charity Run I Went to in Salado This Past Weekend Pics
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 12:05:21 PM »

She didn't do too much business due to a much smaller crowd that they said would be there.  There was about a third of what they projected and it was so hot that the crowd thinned out fast, but she got a lot of business cards and flyers handed out that could result in some future business.  It was fun, we got to have some father/daughter time, listen to a good band and kick back a few cold ones.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal