Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Cobwebs  (Read 978 times)

tejasx

Cobwebs
« on: May 30, 2007, 07:35:10 AM »

After the last couple of years of drought, I would not condemn the Seattle like rainy season were having, but I think I saw cobwebs starting to form on the X.

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
Re: Cobwebs
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 08:37:13 AM »

I'm not complaining at all about the rainy season we're having. I'm glad the lakes are back to normal levels and my water bill is still low along with the electric bill due to the coolness of not having to run the AC. If I want to ride I can always put on my rain suit. O0 :D :D After all, a bad day of riding is one hell'va lot better than a good day at work! O0 O0 O0 O0
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 09:17:09 AM »

I'm not complaining at all about the rainy season we're having. I'm glad the lakes are back to normal levels and my water bill is still low along with the electric bill due to the coolness of not having to run the AC. If I want to ride I can always put on my rain suit. O0 :D :D After all, a bad day of riding is one hell'va lot better than a good day at work! O0 O0 O0 O0

Dang Hooter, a man after my own heart. And on top of that, with gas prices what they are, I ride to work, rain or shine O0 O0 Haven't seen it this green here in a loooooong time :) :)

jackandangie

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 09:23:34 AM »

Reminds me of the summer we had about three years ago when it only hit 100 once and barely made it to the 90's all summer long. At least it's warm... put on the rain gear and ride anyway. We rode up to Eureka Springs last weekend and and got rained on for about 200 miles going up and the same coming back. since it was warm, it really wasn't that unpleasant.

Jack

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal