Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: DFW M&G: SUN - 08/24 - BIG DADDY'S ROADHOUSE  (Read 7767 times)

BigRedX

• Tejano
  • "My Hot Rod"
Re: DFW M&G: SUN - 08/24 - BIG DADDY'S ROADHOUSE
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2008, 03:13:39 PM »

I'm in Keller. I will meet At the Ihop ok.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 04:53:21 PM by BigRedX »
"I LOVE KOOL PEOPLE"

studdog

• Old Timer
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2008, 07:42:24 PM »

Most weather forecasters can't tell you what it's doing right now much less what it'll be doing four days from now. 

That's bullchit!  Al Gore can definitively tell you that we will all be burning due to Global Warming by the year 2056.   ;D 

See ya on that corner BJ!   O0

Al Gore can kiss my deck.  His facts are all wrong and he knows it but he knows he won't be around when everyone else knows it.  Come to think of it, neither will I.  Feck it.  Cya on the corner.   O0
BJ & Miss Angela

'05 VTX 1800C-Darkside-110 CI of rompin', stompin', hellfire and damnation

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2008, 05:56:14 AM »

We have rain in the forecast again ! ! ! ! !   

Morgan Buchanan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Fantastic Opportunity!  Look and ask me about it!
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2008, 08:32:59 AM »

Rain or shine, I'm going to be a game-time decision...  have to run up to Stillwater on Saturday.
My now long gone VTX...

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2008, 09:45:39 AM »

Rain is OUT of the forecast again.....sweeeet ! ! !

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2008, 09:04:32 PM »

Pretty sure I'm gonna make it....might evem talk the wife into it!!

MUFF

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2008, 09:08:57 AM »

It'll be just me....Jennifer is planning on shopping with her Mom.  The truth is that she will be finding a bunch of houses that I have to go look at later that week. 

-Iceman

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2008, 09:48:05 AM »

It'll be just me....Jennifer is planning on shopping with her Mom.  The truth is that she will be finding a bunch of houses that I have to go look at later that week. 

-Iceman

Oh I can see where this is going.  :-\ :-\ This is the start of a massive chain reaction that turns into a fiasco that has skid marks all the way to the bottom.  :( :(
 Now I must admit I have a wonderful wife, and in time you can train yours too so that you can run with the guy's and still have a will kept yard, house in good shape, car and trucks are washed every week, and after 30 years of marriage she's almost finally trained enough  not even leave me a note to ask me to do anything, but you better start early, like now before it's too late.  I hope she and mom find something with a nice view of John's new house across the ally!!  O0 O0                  J/K about the view of John's house. Figure you'll have a high wood fence.  O0 O0 O0 8)
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

tx1300vtx

• Old Timer
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2008, 10:43:13 AM »

I might jump in on this ride as well. just depends on how much fun I have tonight. I live right at 423 and 720...

I'll check in tomorrow morning if I'm going...

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2008, 03:08:41 PM »

-Iceman

Oh I can see where this is going.  :-\ :-\ This is the start of a massive chain reaction that turns into a fiasco that has skid marks all the way to the bottom.  :( :(
 Now I must admit I have a wonderful wife, and in time you can train yours too so that you can run with the guy's and still have a will kept yard, house in good shape, car and trucks are washed every week, and after 30 years of marriage she's almost finally trained enough  not even leave me a note to ask me to do anything, but you better start early, like now before it's too late.  I hope she and mom find something with a nice view of John's new house across the ally!!  O0 O0                  J/K about the view of John's house. Figure you'll have a high wood fence.  O0 O0 O0 8)

Look like I am not going to be able to make the ride, look like I am going to have to follow  Jennifer & MOM around tomorrow and see what area I will be moving too.
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2008, 04:49:46 PM »

-Iceman

Look like I am not going to be able to make the ride, look like I am going to have to follow  Jennifer & MOM around tomorrow and see what area I will be moving too.

O0 ;D O0 ;D O0 ;D ;D
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Christbiker

• Tejano
  • '04 RUNE
    • http://banners.wunderground.com/banner/gizmotimetempbig_both/US/TX/McKinney.gif[/img]
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2008, 08:34:50 PM »

I'm gonna make this one too.  I'll either Rune it to the IHOP or see BJ and Brad at the corner gas trap.

Anybody have any questions about the Hot Springs rally I'll try to answer 'em.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 08:36:34 PM by Christbiker »
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff309/Christbiker_bucket_
BLESSINGS                                                     let the music play the band

bci21984

• Rider
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2008, 08:45:05 PM »

brad sent me a p/m about this, i dont get off work till 6pm on sunday, how about next time we make it dinner then i can be there.

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2008, 08:56:22 PM »

brad sent me a p/m about this, i dont get off work till 6pm on sunday, how about next time we make it dinner then i can be there.

That it'll be fine...  We need to schedule it around Nascar and Football...  I have a definite redneck factor built in, I guess.   ;D  Sorry you can't make it tomorrow Billie, i was looking forward to meeting you.  Give me a call sometime and I'll ride up to McKinney.  I am in between Exchange and Stacy on the west side of 75.

BJ, what time are you and Miss Angela going to be on your street corner?

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2008, 09:05:14 PM »

What ya reckon for the ETA at 380 & 5.... 1130-1200 time frame?

BJ, what time are you and Miss Angela going to be on your street corner?

Never mind...  see ya'll there at 11:45am
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal