Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Hey!  (Read 5170 times)

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
Re: Hey!
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2007, 10:25:02 AM »

I forgot to tell you guys who I met last weekend.  8)
http://www.misstexasusa.com/miss-meet/miss-meet.html
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2007, 10:49:22 AM »

Howdy RD!

How'd you manage to meet her?

I'm fixin' to decide whether to ride the Big Texas Toy Run tomorrow. It'll be Pure-D cold, but should warm up a little later.

Smell the "Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers"!!!  :D

did I get 'em all in there?
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2007, 11:10:06 AM »

How'd you manage to meet her?

Are you alluding that I don't "still have it"? ;D ;D

She was at a Hospitality Room in the hotel I was staying in when I was in Waco.
Real nice girl. She was there giving photo ops, and signing pictures. She'll be in the next Miss USA pageant.
04' Honda VTX 1800C

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2007, 01:13:11 PM »

How many people out there still say "Howdy"?  Just thought I would ask.  I know I do :)  Also, does anyone use "Pure-D" Example: That lake was "Pure-D" rough.  I cant be the only one, can I?  ???

It depends on the company I am with I think, or where I am postin' to. I use "Howdy" on introductions to clarify I am from Texas (not necessary here)  As for using "Purdy"  well, I continued my education past 2nd grade and my parents worked, so Homeschooling was not an option and I guess I just grew away from it.   ;D
OH come on man!  Give me some credit, those are two different words.  Firstly you have "Purty" pronounced "Purr Tee": Gee Paw, she sure she sure it purty! Then you have Pure-D Pronounced "Pure Dee" and to use my earlier example: That  lake is pure-d (REALLY) rough.  Maybe this can help explaine my "weird" word.

L8er,

Drew O0

Thanks Hobo
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 01:18:44 PM by Drewboy22 »
Ride it like you Borrowed it :)

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2007, 01:22:43 PM »

How many people out there still say "Howdy"?  Just thought I would ask.  I know I do :)  Also, does anyone use "Pure-D" Example: That lake was "Pure-D" rough.  I cant be the only one, can I?  ???

It depends on the company I am with I think, or where I am postin' to. I use "Howdy" on introductions to clarify I am from Texas (not necessary here)  As for using "Purdy"  well, I continued my education past 2nd grade and my parents worked, so Homeschooling was not an option and I guess I just grew away from it.   ;D
OH come on man!  Give me some credit, those are two different words.  Firstly you have "Purty" pronounced "Purr Tee": Gee Paw, she sure she sure it purty! Then you have Pure-D Pronounced "Pure Dee" and to use my earlier example: That  lake is pure-d (REALLY) rough.  Maybe this can help explaine my "weird" word.

L8er,

Drew O0

Thanks Hobo
Now, I don't rite like that. ;) ;D ;D
04' Honda VTX 1800C

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2007, 01:25:56 PM »

OK, I will give you that one. O0  I guess they call it proof reading for a reason aye!

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2007, 01:36:32 PM »

Oh, hell, did I tell you who I met HEB this morning?

http://www.charlizetheron.com/

And who was walking down my street when I walked out to get the paper today?

http://www.rwitherspoon.com/

Man, I am either a lucky dog, or they're stalking me!!

;D ;D :D ;)
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2007, 01:41:26 PM »

Yea right!  :P   C'mon now. Give a toothless dog his day. ;) ;D
04' Honda VTX 1800C

Txcruiser

• Old Timer
    • TxCruiser's MySpace
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2007, 01:58:56 PM »

Hey, I think I saw ya'll, when I was riding by with my wife... yeah, Morgan Fairchild... who I've seen naked...Yea....That's the ticket.   ;)

GregC

• Old Timer
  • San Antonio
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2007, 02:52:52 PM »

Tried to post earlier but for some reason it didn't go through.  So I might get a double post.  Any way, I have only had my 1300C a short while and would like to meet other X'ers and see what mods they have and what brands and products to avoid.  Are there any weekly get togethers or places where X'ers hang out or meet?
How about just a meet-up for coffe some morning just to get out and shoot the bull.  Anyone?
Most people's heads grow right along with their salaries.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2007, 12:59:43 AM »

Tried to post earlier but for some reason it didn't go through.  So I might get a double post.  Any way, I have only had my 1300C a short while and would like to meet other X'ers and see what mods they have and what brands and products to avoid.  Are there any weekly get togethers or places where X'ers hang out or meet?
How about just a meet-up for coffe some morning just to get out and shoot the bull.  Anyone?

You're lost. This is a Gold Wing forum.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Gunny_Tx

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2007, 04:44:17 AM »

But definitely not a Yamaha Forum  :o    ;D

j/k

BTW, where is everyone getting the Goldwings from? Any particular dealer that has the best prices? Wife wants to ride all the time now.

G

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2007, 05:17:48 AM »

But definitely not a Yamaha Forum  :o    ;D

j/k

BTW, where is everyone getting the Goldwings from? Any particular dealer that has the best prices? Wife wants to ride all the time now.

G

I have not dealt with them personally but I hear alot of good things about Georgetown Honda.  This is where I will be headed in 10 days to go buy my VTX.  Best of luck to you!

Drew

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2007, 06:01:36 AM »

Didn't mean to leave you hanging.

It's about time for the Cen-Tex rider's to get together. Next Saturday is showing lower 70's w/ 20% chance of showers. The week end would be better for most, but it is the Saturday before Christmas. :-\  I don't have anything foreseeable that day, so I'm good. How about all of you?
04' Honda VTX 1800C

Snake Doc

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • San Antonio
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2007, 07:44:38 AM »

Saturday the 22nd?  I should be able to ride that day; not scheduled to work that date.  Where to? 
My three favorite boxers:
1905-1974 James J. "Cinderella Man" Braddock
2006 Goldwing Nav
2020 Subaru Forester Touring
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal