Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Young Pit Bull  (Read 1802 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Young Pit Bull
« on: October 04, 2012, 12:00:31 PM »

Had a really nice young pit bull show up at the house this morning, very good with people, issue is I have a pit and can't have them both.

Any one interested in a really good looking pit  ???
Called all the pit bull rescues in the area and they are not taking in any at this time, the pound will just put him down, so if you want to save a dog he's yours.

Can only keep him for the day then he has to go to pound.  :'( :'(
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Re: Young Pit Bull
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 12:31:40 PM »

:needpics: :needpics: :pot:
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 01:25:05 PM »

Alright this is the best I can do he is in a strange backyard and having a hard to get his still.

\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 02:11:42 PM »

Can only keep him for the day then he has to go to pound.  :'( :'(
EEEErrrr thanks Gumbo, but I don't need a pit bull. Let someone else have him . Thanks! :o ;)
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 02:21:07 PM »

Sure would hate to see him get put down, that would just make me feel  :hurl: he would make somone a real good buddy  :)
He seems to have been well cared for, he certainly thinks he should come in the house, sure wish he had some tags to identify where he lived.

Tweetys_Revenge

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 02:31:53 PM »

He may have a chip in him I would contact with your local shelter see if they can check him for one.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 03:59:50 PM »

He may have a chip in him I would contact with your local shelter see if they can check him for one.

I'll give it a try when I bring him in -- hope he does have a chip  :thumbup:

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2012, 11:30:41 AM »

Put that RED Nose pup on the back of your scooter and ride around the neighbor hood slow!!!!   someone will claim him !!!!
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 12:48:52 PM »

Put that RED Nose pup on the back of your scooter and ride around the neighbor hood slow!!!!   someone will claim him !!!!

Found a really good shelter that will not put him down and will find him a good home, they checked if he was chipped but couldn't find one.
I sure would have loved to keep him but I already have one and they hated each other.
Would have made a great pig dog, and he loved people.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2012, 01:17:20 PM »

:congrats:Gumbo, you are a good man!!!!!!   You are going to mess around and get on my list!!!     :congrats: :c

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2012, 01:33:56 PM »

:congrats:Gumbo, you are a good man!!!!!!   You are going to mess around and get on my list!!!     :congrats: :c
:redcard: Wow, the enima circle!  :t

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

wwaggett

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Clear Lake, Texas Always busy doing nothing at all
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2012, 02:16:40 PM »

:redcard: Wow, the enima circle!  :t

:t :t :t :t

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2012, 02:25:03 PM »

:redcard:    I guess I should have PMed that!!!!!!     Sorry!!  Banjo !! :pot:

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal