Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: There is a new kid in town...  (Read 825 times)

Quick-Silver

• Old Timer
  • Canyon Lake, Tx
There is a new kid in town...
« on: December 28, 2010, 07:59:48 AM »

I got her Dec 22.  Her name is Jackie Russell Maler and she was born Nov 10.  She and Pretty Kitty have had me jumping thru hoops for the past six days, but we are beginning to settle in to somewhat of a routine.  Getting up every two hours to take her out to pee was getting old.  I was reminded when my youngest (8 week preemie) was born.  He had to be fed every two hours around the clock.

Anyways, back to Jackie.  Last night was her first time to go six hours without having to go out.  She has been real good about going to potty outside as long as I take her out.  Only two accidents and they were my fault.  When I took her out of her cage I put her on the floor and she just couldn't wait until we walked to the door.  If I hold her she will wait until I put her down on the ground.

I read on the Internet to add 1 to their age and that is how many hours they can go between TT's.  That measure is pretty darn close.

Sorry for the big pictures????  The old Gallery automatically resized the uploaded pics to fit nicely in a post.  This new gallery may auto resize as well if I knew how to use it.

Jerry Maler
07 Honda GL1800 Goldwing - Silver

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
Re: There is a new kid in town...
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 08:09:00 AM »

She's a beautie.  I love pups. 
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
Re: There is a new kid in town...
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 06:34:37 PM »

Jerry you got you a beauty there. Jackie and Pretty Kitty looks like they are having a great time....:)
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal