Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: It could have happened to any one...............  (Read 2472 times)

DEMON

Re: It could have happened to any one...............
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2009, 07:49:48 AM »

1 mistake, 1 bad decision.  Thankfully everyone who thinks these guys were totally stupid have never been guilty of making 1 mistake followed by 1 bad decision in their lives.  LOL

:thumbup:

I can't help but wonder what I would do if that was me in that situation...

This fatboy would be one drowned Xrider.  :couch:

:rofl:

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2009, 06:50:46 PM »

1 mistake, 1 bad decision.  Thankfully everyone who thinks these guys were totally stupid have never been guilty of making 1 mistake followed by 1 bad decision in their lives.  LOL

Actually, Bill, you aren't stupid enough to get yourself in that predicament in the first place.  :thumbup:
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

Dusty

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2009, 04:57:11 AM »

Actually, Bill, you aren't stupid enough to get yourself in that predicament in the first place.  :thumbup:

I would like to think I'm not Jeff but I did drop the beast and pulled several muscles trying not to drop her the first two years I had her. Mainly loose gravel and grabbing the front brake with the front wheel turned. Maybe it's my construction background that makes me think it's a little silly to get close to the edge of a 40' wide parking area.

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2009, 05:27:56 AM »

I would like to think I'm not Jeff but I did drop the beast and pulled several muscles trying not to drop her the first two years I had her. Mainly loose gravel and grabbing the front brake with the front wheel turned. Maybe it's my construction background that makes me think it's a little silly to get close to the edge of a 40' wide parking area.
...that leads DIRECTLY to a 30-40 foot sheer drop to an ivy covered hillside at the edge of a freaking river!  :ohwow:  O0  :thumbup: :agree:
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal