Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Grizzly Hit by a Harley  (Read 10742 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: Grizzly Hit by a Harley
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2009, 06:53:28 AM »

Very possible, they have been around for a while, receive this in email, I don't have time to research every thing I see  ::) Just passing it on  ;D
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Demon

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2009, 07:45:24 AM »

Very possible, they have been around for a while, receive this in email, I don't have time to research every thing I see  ::) Just passing it on  ;D

You are begining to sound like Obama...   :stickpoke:

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2009, 08:41:33 AM »

Gabe I am like Obama, I'll promise you everything and give you nothing ;D
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2009, 09:33:41 AM »

Gabe I am like Obama, I'll promise you everything and give you nothing ;D
  O0  :notworthy:  :lunch:  :thumbup:  :c  :bikerider:  :couch:  :cool2:  :flag:
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2009, 09:45:15 AM »

I hit a cow one time, never considered taking pictures - you stay in sock for a day or so -  or until you wake up in the hospital and the bike is long gone. Nope no pics of the bike  :)

Eat mo chikin!
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2009, 12:19:04 PM »

An X rider would have just went around the bear!

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2009, 12:52:50 PM »

I hit a coyote just north of Dallas on the "X" and was able to kept on riding.  The coyote yelped and took off running.  That's not to say I wasn't white knuckled.  I think I was still shaking when I pulled in the garage and noticed the hair on my front tin.  Thank God I saw him come out of the ditch at the last second and was able to bare down.  Good thing the "X" has some weight to it.

-Iceman 

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2009, 01:33:52 PM »

I hit a coyote just north of Dallas on the "X" and was able to kept on riding.  The coyote yelped and took off running.  That's not to say I wasn't white knuckled.  I think I was still shaking when I pulled in the garage and noticed the hair on my front tin.  Thank God I saw him come out of the ditch at the last second and was able to bare down.  Good thing the "X" has some weight to it.

-Iceman 

So your X was a big girl :ohwow:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 01:39:06 PM by T-BIRD »
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2009, 02:51:44 PM »

-Iceman 
Also a GOOD thing you didn't hit the brakes! Good job of riding through it!!  :bikerider: :thumbup: :bikerider:

Humper

• Rider
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2009, 03:35:01 PM »

Don't want to burst any bubbles, but I believe this bear was hit by a truck on pass between Montana and Idaho.
"Sometimes nothing is a real cool hand!"

Demon

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2009, 03:40:56 PM »

Don't want to burst any bubbles, but I believe this bear was hit by a truck on pass between Montana and Idaho.

Gumbo likes to day dream somethimes about riding a Harley and bear hunting!!!    :couch:

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2009, 09:30:32 PM »

I was riding a Harley 1970 shovelhead when I hit the cow (actually about a 400lb steer)  did not ride again until the VTX last April.  ::) Best ride ever for the price points, value is what counts when you reach the right age. ;D ;D ;D

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2009, 09:58:00 PM »

And now for the million dollar question, as slow as a harley is, how do you hit a cow? :cantbelieve: Oh wait 1970 shovelhead, I get it!

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Demon

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2009, 07:25:00 AM »

And now for the million dollar question, as slow as a harley is, how do you hit a cow? :cantbelieve: Oh wait 1970 shovelhead, I get it!

did the cow get a ticket for jaywalking?

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2009, 07:39:18 AM »

did the cow get a ticket for jaywalking?
  :flag:  O0  :notworthy:  :thumbup:  :congrats:  :bikerider:  :agree:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal