Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Grizzly Hit by a Harley  (Read 10743 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Grizzly Hit by a Harley
« on: February 24, 2009, 10:25:55 PM »

Grizzly Hit by a Harley

Can you believe a motor Cycle killed this HUGE GRIZZLY.

This grizzly was hit by a Harley on Lolo Pass.  

This is the pass between Lolo, MT and Kooskia, ID.

Look at the claws on that sucker!

The biker made it thru three days in the hospital!  The hog's a wreck!

Lesson learned:

Don't go Bear Hunting with a Harley, they don't last but one hunt!!!!!!!!!!

\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

nomercyambulance

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Re: Grizzly Hit by a Harley
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 10:58:06 PM »

Glad the biker made it but damn, that was one big Cranberries bear!
Proud to be an American.
If you are not, LEAVE!!

Dusty

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 05:11:29 AM »

Harley drew first blood. That means the bears will be wanting to get even. Glad I'm on a Honda.  :c

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 07:40:30 AM »

All I can say is, if you are going to have an encounter with an animal like that, then you best kill it at the FIRST meeting, cause you won't have a second chance  :ohwow:
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Demon

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2009, 07:49:16 AM »

:(  I hate to see animal hurt or killed...   

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2009, 11:37:29 AM »

I carry my pepperspray just in case they want to ride TWO-UP or not!! :banghead: :cuss: :bikerider: ::) :congrats: :congrats: On that kill!!!
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

pacrat

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Cypress,Texas
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2009, 02:11:06 PM »

any pics of the bike??

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2009, 04:57:38 PM »

I hit a cow one time, never considered taking pictures - you stay in sock for a day or so -  or until you wake up in the hospital and the bike is long gone. Nope no pics of the bike  :)
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2009, 06:52:33 PM »

I hit a cow one time, never considered taking pictures - you stay in sock for a day or so -  or until you wake up in the hospital and the bike is long gone. Nope no pics of the bike  :)
You hit a cow on a bike!  :ohwow: You da man!  :notworthy: That wasn't one of those meant to do stunts was it?  :stickpoke:

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

dkjsr49

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2009, 06:58:56 PM »

Damn, good thing he killed the bear.  That bear would have ate his a$$. :ohwow:

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2009, 09:48:37 PM »

Not a meant as instructions or to do stunt - one of those 70's experiences - HWY 87 just south of Center Texas - cow was just there :ohwow:
Next thing I remember was an old farmer asking if I was OK - went back out and woke up in Nacogdoches - shattered shoulder, had to rebuild, ribs, and rash to beat the band, too kool to wear protection then - NOT now.

Dusty

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2009, 04:33:26 AM »

Not a meant as instructions or to do stunt - one of those 70's experiences - HWY 87 just south of Center Texas - cow was just there :ohwow:
Next thing I remember was an old farmer asking if I was OK - went back out and woke up in Nacogdoches - shattered shoulder, had to rebuild, ribs, and rash to beat the band, too kool to wear protection then - NOT now.

That's nothing like the cow tippin adventures I'm use to hearing about.  :stickpoke: :c

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2009, 06:06:48 AM »

Actually thhink the bear was hit bya truck not a bike the pis have been around for a bit.Either way would not want to hit that sucker but better in a truck than bike.
Alvin,Texas

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2009, 06:36:33 AM »

Actually thhink the bear was hit bya truck not a bike the pis have been around for a bit.Either way would not want to hit that sucker but better in a truck than bike.
Uh oh, you've asked for it now!!!!  :ohwow:  O0  :couch:  :cuss:  :bikerider:  :violin:  :notworthy:  :lunch:  :popcorn:  :thumbup:  :boxing:  :stickpoke:  :simmadown:  :congrats:  :bikerider: BTW & FWIW,  :agree:  :flag:
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2009, 06:41:24 AM »

there are easier ways to get a steak try krogers  :laugh:
It's all just part of the adventure!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal