Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: ~~~1947~~~  (Read 4540 times)

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
Re: ~~~1947~~~
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2009, 02:44:05 PM »

:pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot:

When you open up one of these threads it kinda turns out to be like what ol Forrest Gump said, "Life is like a box of chocolates, You never know what you're gonna get".

Ok POGO feller, be a good upstanding republican gentleman and please check to see if this was quoted correctly and given due diligence.

That's all I'm gonna say about that.

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2009, 03:48:28 PM »

Just so you don't take all the heat Tom.
Life is like a box of chocolates, some days cherries, some days pits, eat the whole box it will give you the shitz.

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2009, 04:53:39 PM »

Or Some days chicken, some days feathers, and SOME days a beak in the a$$. :ohwow:
If stupidity got us into this mess, why can stupidity get us out of it? Will Rogers
I don't care what other people think. They don't do it very often!
Of Course it's dirty. It's hard to clean when the tires keep moving.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2009, 05:29:15 PM »

:pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot:

When you open up one of these threads it kinda turns out to be like what ol Forrest Gump said, "Life is like a box of chocolates, You never know what you're gonna get".

Ok POGO feller, be a good upstanding republican gentleman and please check to see if this was quoted correctly and given due diligence.

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy.... I have the distinct honor of knowing both you and Jeff, and think you guys would get along fine. Seems like much ado about nuttin' on this one...  :thumbup:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2009, 06:57:22 PM »

WOW, I did not relize this was a political forum. I thought this was about having a common interest in riding. It seems alot of the topics end up moving to the side of bashing anything other than that of conservative republicans. Just an observation. 

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2009, 07:10:50 PM »

:agree: with you Tom. Pogo is a stick in the mud and has no sense of humor at all. Looks at life from a different angle, rose colored glasses so to say  :boxing: :pot: :boxing: :pot: :boxing: :pot:
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2009, 08:04:24 PM »

The President and I are in a secret service meeting and all of you are on our list of concern!  If this continues we have decided to form a over site community so there is no mistakes and unnecessary spending. 

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2009, 09:34:31 PM »

The President and I are in a secret service meeting and all of you are on our list of concern!  If this continues we have decided to form a over site community so there is no mistakes and unnecessary spending. 

be very careful not to spend unneccesarily. :agree:
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

ViciousNoob

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2009, 02:36:27 AM »

I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Nancy Pelosi....

OK... Maybe I did... :stickpoke:
If I wasn't n00b, I sure would want to be!!! ;-)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2009, 06:44:04 AM »

Nancy looks like she is having sex all the time, never stop smiling  ;D ;D ;D ;D Something got to be going on there.
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2009, 07:23:20 AM »

Nancy looks like she is having sex all the time, never stop smiling  ;D ;D ;D ;D Something got to be going on there.

Speaking of Nancy...

the correction posts in this thread list her birth year as 1940. That makes her 68. She looks rode hard and put up wet...but she doesn't look 68 to me.

Could we get verification on that?  :popcorn:
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2009, 07:51:36 AM »

Wikipedia says 03-26-40.
02 1800C

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2009, 12:02:05 PM »

Speaking of Nancy...

the correction posts in this thread list her birth year as 1940. That makes her 68. She looks rode hard and put up wet...but she doesn't look 68 to me.

Could we get verification on that?  :popcorn:

Regardless of what the corrections are.....The original post was she came from a cross of an alien and a sheep...does that clear things up any?    :rofl:

DavidJ

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2009, 02:37:33 PM »

Not sure which side she favors, sheep or alien.  ;D
 :popcorn:
'02 1800C

Ironhorse1800

• Old Timer
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2009, 10:03:10 PM »

Life is not like a box of chocolates. It is more like a jar of jalapeƱos. What you do today might come back and burn your butt tomorrow.
Ironhorse1800 -My 2004 1800 N S3
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal