Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Roll call...SA and NB area... Canyon Lake... Pic - Nic/M&G  (Read 7160 times)

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
Re: Roll call...San Antonio and local area
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2008, 04:02:38 PM »

right now it just me but possibly a few more

drew
Ride it like you Borrowed it :)

061300c

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2008, 01:17:02 AM »

count me in for one. Danny

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2008, 09:04:49 PM »

Current list: will be modifying as you post....

1. Joe + 2
2. Rocky + 1
3. Mo + 12
4. Greg + 1
5. Alex + ??
6. Jon + 2
7. Andrew + ??
8. Red frog + 1
9. Danny

Total head count = 28
as of 9/11/08
Joe Cool...8)

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!
Roll call...SA and NB, Canyon lake.. Pic - Nic/M&G
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2008, 06:18:33 PM »

Location: Randolf recreation park spot #04 on Canyon Lake...EXCELLENT facility....
Date: 9/28/08
Time: 12:00
Cost: $5 per vehicle (4 wheels or 2 wheels is the same amount, 1 person or 6 people per vehicle same amount)

Helmets must be worn on park grounds if going on 2 wheels...

We need a list of people that will be attending the meet and greet for this day (9/28) so we can leave names at the gate to allow the gate keeper to check the list off as you show up. you need to post on here so we can get a general head count for the list, food and supplies as well. Will keep updating the list as you post, will confirm during next meet and greet as well..

I want to give a special salute and THANKS, to Mo (Vato55) for putting the money up front for reserving and being our military sponsor for the group at this military recreational park.......

8)

Current list: will be modifying as you post....

1. Joe + 2
2. Rocky + 1
3. Mo + 12
4. Greg + 1
5. Alex + ??
6. Jon + 2
7. Andrew + ??
8. Red frog + 1
9. Danny

Total head count = 28
as of 9/15/08

We will have another M&G next sunday 9/21 to iron out things some more, let me give some details discussed during this past M&G 9/13....

9/28 Plans for caging and hauling hardware (chairs, floats, boards, extra food, basically any thing you cant carry on your bike) you must meet at 9:45 at Rudy's in Selma..and laod Mo's truck...
Mo will be there untill 10:00 am so you must be there to drop off your stuff before 10 am... Alex, Greg and Mo will be leaving from Rudy's to Canyon lake and prep for others to show..includes turning in the list of all who will be attending...

....................By 9/21 M&G, you must ensure I have the names of all in your party, to have on the list...........................

9/28 10:30 am Martha and I will be at the Walmart in New Braunfels, picking up groceries and will leave at 11:00 am from walmart to Canyon lake.... so if any one needs to have things caged to the park this is the last chance...you must be there before 11 am....

It will be bugers and hot dogs, anything special you must bring to the site or drop off with Mo or myself at either location stated above...
BYOB, at your own risk..... there will be ice chests for storage, I am only bringing water and some sodas... Be responsible, we are all adults here..this is a family outing as well....

Reminder: 5$ per vehicle to enter, reciepts of all items purchased will be added up and divided amongst all head of house holds and anyone else wishing to contribute. I am estimating this to be with 11 contributors with entry fee included could be around $15 - $20 each, this is subject to change but am giving an opinionated guess here....

If I missed anything feel free to bring it up...... O0

That is all for now....

8)
Joe Cool...8)

Vato55

• Rider
Re: Roll call...SA and NB area... Canyon Lake... Pic - Nic/M&G
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2008, 06:47:41 PM »

Looks like you got everything Joe.  The boat i will be borrowing is a Sea Doo Challenger 1800.  So if anyone has tubes or extra life jackets they could come in handy.  Also if anyone needs me to load something in my truck the day prior just let me know and i will meet you somewhere.  Chairs will be limited so bring your own if possible.
Take Care and Ride Safe.

Mo

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2008, 09:05:35 PM »

For anyone who is not sure how to get to the site attached is the map link from Selma to the Randolf recreation area on canyon lake....

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Selma&1s=TX&1y=US&1l=29.5842&1g=-98.305603&1v=CITY&2c=Canyon+Lake&2s=TX&2a=781+Jacobs+Creek+Park+Rd&2z=78133-3569&2y=US&2l=29.884837&2g=-98.219963&2v=ADDRESS

8)
Joe Cool...8)

061300c

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2008, 12:31:58 AM »

when and where is the meet and greet on sub 9/21 or did i just miss that info? ???

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2008, 09:29:55 AM »

going to be at Rudy's in Selma on sunday 9/21 at 2:00 pm......
Joe Cool...8)

061300c

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2008, 01:25:19 PM »

cool thats what i assumed i will see yall tommorow

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2008, 06:15:20 AM »

Sorry it has taken so long but it looks like it will just be me and my brother. See you guys there!

Drew

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2008, 06:59:35 AM »

Current list:

1. Joe + 3
2. Rocky + 1
3. Mo + 12
4. Greg + 1
5. Alex + ??
6. Jon + 1
7. Andrew + 1
8. Red frog + 1
9. Danny + 2

Total head count = 31
as of 9/23/08

Please PM me with the names of the people in your party, If you dont have someone in your party with a military ID you cant get in, I must have your names on the list to turn in to the front gates person.

There has been no changes to the plans noted in earlier post, any hardware (ie chairs, ice chests, floats etc...) you must meet Mo at Rudy's in Selma at 9:45 he will be leaving there at 10 am to go to the site so be there early to load up his truck with your stuff.

Last chance to bring your stuff to be caged will be at the walmart in New Braunfels Martha and I will be there buying the food we can take some things in the SUV.

Thanks
Joe Cool...8)

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2008, 07:46:30 PM »

JGomez,

What do you need me to pick up and bring?  Let me know and I will help out where I can!

Drew

061300c

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2008, 08:58:24 PM »

sorry guys but take me off the list had some stuff come up wont be able to make it but yall have fun.

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2008, 07:08:42 AM »

JGomez,

What do you need me to pick up and bring?  Let me know and I will help out where I can!

Drew

Pretty much if you can meet at Rudy's in Selma By 9:45 am, Mo will be loading up his truck there I dont foresee a problem but you can be there just in case to help load extra stuff if there is any.

I will be in the new braunfels walmart to help out any stragglers that may need to have some things caged. But don t see it to be much other than the food.

Thanks
 8)
Joe Cool...8)

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2008, 11:43:29 AM »

Current list:

1. Joe + 3
2. Rocky + 1
3. Mo + 12
4. Greg + 1
5. Alex + ??
6. Jon + 1
7. Andrew + 1
8. Red frog + 1

Total head count = 28
as of 9/25/08

Please PM me with the names of the people in your party, If you dont have someone in your party with a military ID you cant get in, I must have your names on the list to turn in to the front gates person.

There has been no changes to the plans noted in earlier post, any hardware (ie chairs, ice chests, floats etc...) you must meet Mo at Rudy's in Selma at 9:45 he will be leaving there at 10 am to go to the site so be there early to load up his truck with your stuff.

Last chance to bring your stuff to be caged will be at the walmart in New Braunfels Martha and I will be there buying the food we can take some things in the SUV.

Thanks
Joe Cool...8)
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal