Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: BBT VI rally  (Read 931 times)

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!
BBT VI rally
« on: February 17, 2009, 09:59:57 PM »

OK, gang it is on for April 23 to 26....... BBT VI   BLUE BONNET THUNDER RALLY.....

Martha and I attended last years BBT V rally and had a blast riding thru the hill country, not to mention meeting fellow X riders from all over the state of Texas. On Friday there are many self guided rides we can tag along on or come up with our own route, I know Black X (Alex) has been wanting to ride the road in and around Fredricksberg. On Saturday the FUN RUN is awsome and the after ride entertainment is a nice treat.

Let's get a good turn out from S.A. and sourounding area....... :thumbup:
Pre register so you can be counted in, check out the BBT VI official post for registeration form. $35 entry fee to pre-register....

If anyone is interested, the following dates and times is what Martha and I have planned for attending BBT VI; April 24th to 26th. I would like to gather a group to meet up at Rudy's in Selma on April 24th, KSU 8:00 am ride to Fredricksberg through Blanco, Lukenbach, to arrive LBJ park in Fredricksberg around 10:30 am. and sign in at the BBT VI rally site.

After this we can check out what rides are being developed and tag along or plan ahead to develop one ourselves for us to do in the afternoon. Martha and I plan to stay the night in town or on the camp site available, still unsure where but the plan is to stay the night.

On Saturday check in for the FUN RIDE , bike games and kick back check out the entertainment provided that night, from there play it by ear.

Please reply if interested on going as a group. We have till March 28th to pre-register and plan or coordinate with all who will be going.

I will come up with a map routing the ride to BBT VI from Rudy's, we as agroup can vote on what ride or route we want to do that Friday afternoon. Post a reply or PM me if you need more info.

Do not forget you must pre-register before March 28th or pay entrance fees at the rally site

Ride on..... Ride Safe.....!!!!   8) 8)
Joe Cool...8)

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal