Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Not so gangster now are we?  (Read 5923 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: Not so gangster now are we?
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2010, 04:53:59 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sWgtGdl7KQ

Here’s the interview with Tom Slick
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2010, 07:11:27 PM »

"If your gonna wear a shirt like that you better be able to back it up.but who wears a shirt like that ? whatever happened to having a little class. Who wants to have their kids see that crap."

+1

02 1800C

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2010, 07:20:17 PM »

Has anybody seen the gal who filmed the incident's "apology"?

No...you got it?

I sure would like to hear the very beginning of that conversation.  :pot:

I like how bad the dude is. He gets his butt whipped, calls for an ambulance and says he is gonna come back and whip the Geese Cranberries. I think he was half out with the first punch.

THE DAY AFTER THE WORLD SAW AC TRANSIT BUC FIGHT I AM A MOTHERFUCKER l & ll
02 1800C

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2010, 09:13:47 PM »

Of course, you knew this was coming.............

Hitler on AC Transit Bus Fight Epic Beard Man (By Placebo)
02 1800C

DEMON

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2010, 10:19:05 PM »

glad the old man could protect himself  If your gonna wear a shirt like that you better be able to back it up.but who wears a shirt like that ? whatever happened to having a little class. Who wants to have their kids see that crap.

I think anyone that goes to war to serve their country and makes it back not 100% has earn the right to wear a shirt like that.   :flag:

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2010, 08:21:10 AM »

glad the old man could protect himself  If your gonna wear a shirt like that you better be able to back it up.but who wears a shirt like that ? whatever happened to having a little class. Who wants to have their kids see that crap.

Ever been to the Bay Area? There are much worse things for kids to see there than that T-shirt. 
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2010, 08:27:10 AM »

For those fans of RamJam, (I know I was):

Black Betty with Epic Beard Man

:rofl:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2010, 08:52:44 AM »

Was??  I know I still am...that is a great song, and I LMAO with it being meshed with this video.  Thanks Jeff for the post.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2010, 08:54:54 AM »

Ever been to the Bay Area? There are much worse things for kids to see there than that T-shirt. 
still don't make it right. Lots of men went to war and don't wear that crap. Protecting their family is what they were all about. Not saying someone can't, that's protected under the first ammendment just saying it is disrepectfull and classless. Much classier to BE a muther trucker and not advertise it. I'm no prude , I swear like a sailor, just not around somebody's kids or woman including my own.. Guess it's just me bein' old school.  
It's all just part of the adventure!

DEMON

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2010, 09:08:49 AM »

still don't make it right. Lots of men went to war and don't wear that crap. Protecting their family is what they were all about. Not saying someone can't, that's protected under the first ammendment just saying it is disrepectfull and classless. Much classier to BE a muther trucker and not advertise it. I'm no prude , I swear like a sailor, just not around somebody's kids or woman including my own.. Guess it's just me bein' old school.  

you are not TarterSauce up like he is...

wpxrider

• Old Timer
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2010, 09:11:53 AM »

:rofl: :rofl: I like that.

DEMON

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2010, 09:19:03 AM »

How is RAMJAM?   ???

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2010, 10:41:23 AM »

One of my best friend's Mom is named Betty, and we used to sing that song to him in high school, (graduated in '79, so it came out during my time in HS).

Black Betty had a child...
And the damn thing gone wild...

He was not pleased, and put a stop to it shortly....   

-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2010, 04:56:04 PM »

Ok, I started off this video thinking "Oh sheet, another video on this"...but after the first minute of it I realized this guy is funny, and thankfully he is right on target with his assessment of the situation.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal