It has Kuryakyn Speaker Set
  12v Plug
 Power Commander
 Vance and Heines Pipes
 "Leatherlyke" Bags
 New Metzler Tires
(about 2000 miles on them)
Kuryakyn Triple Brake Light kit (with the module
to keep them blinking at the correct speed)
 Ultimate X Driver and Passenger Seat with drop down arm rest
 Air Horn
 Triple Headlight Bar (not sure what that is called with a bar that has 2 headlights plus the bike light)
 Wired for trickle charger

Open to reasonable offers. This bike has a lot of extras and it a great riding bike. I have recently replaced the bushings in the rear shocks with the upgraded bushings. All service done at Honda and I have the records. If you are looking for a VTX 1800 this is a good one!

I am open to offers but would like to get asking price or close. Cash money, no payments plans.

Bobcat Biker:
Wish you had posted this one month ago...I would have bought it.  Good luck.  Nice bike!

Rocket67:

--- Quote from: Bobcat Biker on April 24, 2014, 05:41:37 AM ---Wish you had posted this one month ago...I would have bought it.  Good luck.  Nice bike!

--- End quote ---

Thank you.  It's a great bike and I am sure at some point I am going to wish I would have found a way to keep it. 

Bobcat Biker:
post a few more pics and I will ask around...the mileage is great.

Rocket67:
These are the pics I have now, I am going to wash and wax and post some better ones this weekend if I get time.  I just had a hernia surgery so I am limited as to what I can actually lift and this thing is HEAVY but I will try to get some better pics. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version