Main Area > For Sale Graveyard

FS 1998 Ranger

(1/2) > >>

DEMON:
I have a 1998 Ranger 2.5L single cab 5 Speed for sale.  The truck is in very good condition.  Since I got it I have done a bunch of work to it.  I use to drive it 160 miles round trip every day (houston to Bryan).  engine was overhaul, new oil pump, timing belt, water pump, radiator, head was remanufactured, new brakes and shocks on all 4 corners, 4 new tires, new clutch.  A/C works great.  I used it as a commuter vehicle, the miles since the overhaul are mostly highway.  I replaced the fuel pump about a month ago, also the idle control valve.  The ck engine light is on and I replaced the o2 sensors, the code say that bank 1 is running lean.  I suspect that there is a vacuum leak some where.  I will work on figure that out.  Only reason I'm selling is because I need something bigger to drive my kids around.  I will look at my records but I think the engine has about 18K miles since the overhaul. 

I will post pictures later. 

$2500

Gumbo:

--- Quote from: DEMON on July 08, 2013, 04:59:20 PM ---I have a 1998 Ranger 2.5L single cab 5 Speed for sale.  The truck is in very good condition.  Since I got it I have done a bunch of work to it.  I use to drive it 160 miles round trip every day (houston to Bryan).  engine was overhaul, new oil pump, timing belt, water pump, radiator, head was remanufactured, new brakes and shocks on all 4 corners, 4 new tires, new clutch.  A/C works great.  I used it as a commuter vehicle, the miles since the overhaul are mostly highway.  I replaced the fuel pump about a month ago, also the idle control valve.  The ck engine light is on and I replaced the o2 sensors, the code say that bank 1 is running lean.  I suspect that there is a vacuum leak some where.  I will work on figure that out.  Only reason I'm selling is because I need something bigger to drive my kids around.  I will look at my records but I think the engine has about 18K miles since the overhaul. 

I will post pictures later. 

$2500

--- End quote ---

Would you consider a trade  ???

DEMON:
What do you have in mind?

Gumbo:

--- Quote from: DEMON on July 09, 2013, 04:56:13 AM ---What do you have in mind?

--- End quote ---
U give me the keys and I drive off

DEMON:
I know you got your other son a nice car... You even went to Dallas to get it. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version