Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: SOLD New Joe Rocket Phoenix 2.0 Mesh Jacket Red/Black $50.  (Read 7852 times)

cantex

• Tejano

I bought this jacket 2 years ago and never wore it. (maybe once around the house)
I dont have the tags, but I have the Joe Rocket hanger.
it is a snazzy red/black
LARGE
$50.00

here is a pic
http://www.motoxoutlet.com/ProductImages/apparel/joerocket/jackets/textile/phoenix2/phoenix2-th.gif

JOE ROCKET PHOENIX 2.0 JACKET
$140 (lightweight)

Since it started the trend a few years ago, Joe Rocket's Phoenix mesh jacket has become a top seller, and the next-generation Phoenix 2.0 continues that tradition. It's a very lightweight, handsome jacket with a stylish two-tone color scheme and rubberized, reflective logo patches. Outer material is a polyester mesh shell covering removable dual density armor (there's separate internal and external padding) in the shoulders, elbows and back. Because of the double armor and thin mesh, you feel more padding than jacket, but we would have liked extra nylon reinforcements on the shell's impact zones, too. A drop-down lower back section is nicely padded, however.

The Phoenix's inner liner has a large weave for direct airflow -- it's effective for cooling, but slightly rough as a lining. A heavy-duty zipper closes up the middle, an inner zipper accommodates an optional vest or liner (sold separately) and an additional eight-inch zipper allows for pant connection. Cuffs utilize a hook-and-loop closure, and two compression straps per arm secure with snaps (which isn't always a perfect fit). The low collar is unpadded, and two outside zip pockets and an inner pouch hold your cargo. An adjustable waistband cinches with two hook-and-loop straps.

The Phoenix comes in all the colors of the rainbow; black/black, blue/black, green/black, red/black, grey/black and yellow/black, in men's sizes XS up to XXXL. Matching mesh pants are available in black only for $140.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 06:30:02 PM by cantex »
what a long strange trip it's been

galpd320

Re: New Joe Rocket Phoenix 2.0 Mesh Jacket Red/Black $50.
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 08:43:26 AM »

Is this one of those jackets you can wear in the summer and stay cool as if you were wearing a t-shirt?

cantex

• Tejano

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 02:47:21 PM »

I have had the woman's blue phoenix jacket for almost a year, wore it all last summer. I wouldn't say it is as cool as a t-shirt but it is probably the most protection for the least heat that you can get. It's nice too that it has a zipout liner that make a huge difference when you put it in for cold or rain. $50 is a good price too. 

Sherri

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer

ChipsMayhem

• Rider
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2006, 06:42:17 PM »

cantex. Sent you a PM. drop me a line..  I would like to buy it from you..  :)
2003 1800C Candy Red VTX. Cool X Air Box, Custom luggage rack & back rest, Paladin Highway Bars, Memphis Fats Windscreen, Progressive fork springs, Kuryakyn grips, AMA member, MRF member, Patriot Guard member, Nellie Rose is her name.. VTX on a budget!!!

a_driller

• Tejano
  • Ride Safe!
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2006, 09:42:15 AM »

Is the jacket sold yet?
The man who has most toys wins.

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2006, 07:21:50 PM »

Man I went by the local Honda shop and they had a jacket like this on the mark down rack. I tried it on for grins a giggles and I could'nt figure it out. I wear a large in shirts but I could'nt get it around my gut! They had to have had the wrong size marked on it!

cantex

• Tejano
Re: New Joe Rocket Phoenix 2.0 Mesh Jacket Red/Black $50. SOLD.
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2006, 09:32:33 AM »

JACKET IS SOLD.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal