Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: FS 1998 Ranger  (Read 2229 times)

DEMON

FS 1998 Ranger
« on: July 08, 2013, 04:59:20 PM »

I have a 1998 Ranger 2.5L single cab 5 Speed for sale.  The truck is in very good condition.  Since I got it I have done a bunch of work to it.  I use to drive it 160 miles round trip every day (houston to Bryan).  engine was overhaul, new oil pump, timing belt, water pump, radiator, head was remanufactured, new brakes and shocks on all 4 corners, 4 new tires, new clutch.  A/C works great.  I used it as a commuter vehicle, the miles since the overhaul are mostly highway.  I replaced the fuel pump about a month ago, also the idle control valve.  The ck engine light is on and I replaced the o2 sensors, the code say that bank 1 is running lean.  I suspect that there is a vacuum leak some where.  I will work on figure that out.  Only reason I'm selling is because I need something bigger to drive my kids around.  I will look at my records but I think the engine has about 18K miles since the overhaul. 

I will post pictures later. 

$2500

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: FS 1998 Ranger
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 08:09:34 PM »

I have a 1998 Ranger 2.5L single cab 5 Speed for sale.  The truck is in very good condition.  Since I got it I have done a bunch of work to it.  I use to drive it 160 miles round trip every day (houston to Bryan).  engine was overhaul, new oil pump, timing belt, water pump, radiator, head was remanufactured, new brakes and shocks on all 4 corners, 4 new tires, new clutch.  A/C works great.  I used it as a commuter vehicle, the miles since the overhaul are mostly highway.  I replaced the fuel pump about a month ago, also the idle control valve.  The ck engine light is on and I replaced the o2 sensors, the code say that bank 1 is running lean.  I suspect that there is a vacuum leak some where.  I will work on figure that out.  Only reason I'm selling is because I need something bigger to drive my kids around.  I will look at my records but I think the engine has about 18K miles since the overhaul. 

I will post pictures later. 

$2500

Would you consider a trade  ???
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

DEMON

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 04:56:13 AM »

What do you have in mind?

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 06:37:35 PM »

What do you have in mind?
U give me the keys and I drive off
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

DEMON

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 08:38:04 PM »

I know you got your other son a nice car... You even went to Dallas to get it. 

DEMON

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 07:53:40 AM »

bump, truck is still for sale, anyone looking for a reliable truck this is it.  I have not move it in over two months.  I rather sell it and have some one put it to good use.  I just renew the License plate tag, Inspection is good until 8/14.

Brookster

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2014, 07:59:25 AM »

Interested ,We have a son in need !
Pics. please
 :cool2:
PARTY HARD RIDE HARDER !

DEMON

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2014, 09:01:19 AM »

Joey, i send you a text message, if I have your current cell # and you got my text, send me a reply there and I will forward you some pics of the truck.

DEMON

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2014, 05:43:50 PM »

sold

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal