Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hard bags and 1800F seat/manual  (Read 941 times)

Kyoujin

• Trailer Queen
Hard bags and 1800F seat/manual
« on: January 24, 2013, 05:09:57 PM »

Sold my bike.  This is what I still have left. 

Mutazu LN hard bags
- Black, never installed. I put marks on them where I was going to drill holes on the back of one I think....the other has never been touched. Also, the other one that has been touched, I pulled out that crappy LED board in them (WAY too dim!) and replaced it with a socket for an 1157. I'll include the other socket with em so you can do the same to the other bag....or I can do it for ya. No big deal. I was going to use them as run-turn-brake lights as well. Will fit any X, and most any other bikes also with correct or custom adapters. $90 plus shipping

1800 F OEM Seat
- I removed the cover to do a foam mod, but put it back on and didn't do it. Staple job is a little crummy, but it'll hold. Otherwise in good shape. I still have the piece of memory foam I was going to use to do the mod with.  You can have that as well if you like.  $50.00 plus shipping

Got any questions just let me know. Everything is boxed up ready to ship or be picked up.  I'd be willing to meet anywhere within 30 minutes or so of Copperas Cove or Temple on Sundays.  I also have an owners manual for an 06 F model.  I couldn't find it when I sold it, came across it later and the guys email that I sold it to no longer works, so yeah.  If anyone wants it give me a couple bucks for postage and it's yours.  Thanks.
Josh - 06 VTX1800F

PCIII, Thunder Hurricane, DeSmog'd, Bub JugHuggers w/Thunder Monster baffles, Custom side mount, progressive shocks, Kury lizard lights, Deuce style run/turn/brake lights, + more. :

Kyoujin

• Trailer Queen
Re: Hard bags and 1800F seat/manual
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 09:50:59 PM »

I'm open to offers and trades as well....clearly not for bike stuff since I don't have one but....just throw it out there.  Ya never know. 
Josh - 06 VTX1800F

PCIII, Thunder Hurricane, DeSmog'd, Bub JugHuggers w/Thunder Monster baffles, Custom side mount, progressive shocks, Kury lizard lights, Deuce style run/turn/brake lights, + more. :

Coba

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 09:07:50 PM »

I will take the Manual ?

Coba

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 07:19:12 PM »

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal